Redpill me on bathtubs

bathtubs were around as early as rome but those were only for the high class. public bathtubs were for the citizens. but the public baths were very unsanitary. what is more masculine? i feel like the shower is way more masculine. whenever i see a guy in a bathtub i think of him as a woman. i have no problems seeing women in bathtubs

Attached: 573459834.png (840x589, 745.6K)

This is what the Jews took away from you: the Joy of Bathing.

Just jump into the river.

>whenever i see a guy in a bathtub
How often do you see guys in bathtubs, wtf?

I take baths in a pink bathtub

Just ask the next guy you see in a bath tub why he likes them.

>whenever i see a guy in a bathtub
Wtf

If you take a bath you're homosexual. Sorry, OP.

>whenever i see a guy in a bathtub i think of him as a woman
OP is always a faggot.

>not laying in a relaxing tub full of bubbles listening to classic music
Found the retard

I haven't had a bath since my last gf and only for fun times, showers get it done fast, baths are for children and emotionally fragile women.

In Georgia we had abundance of mineral hot springs, either sulfuric or acidic. They were pubic baths but the type of water itself and the fact that it was constantly running from geiser into canal meant that it was clean and disinfectant.

checked and based

what?

gay af dude... at least put those make brick stickers on your bathtab over the colour

yeah thats the point of my thread dude. i only take showers

you are feminine

you took a bath with your gf? what if the soap gets pushed into her vagina by your penis? what the fuck is wrong with the swiss lmao

Hi, straight male here. I've never seen a single guy in a bathtub before. WTF is wrong with this nigga?

she jerked me off ya tard

and what? the cum just stays floating like a rubber duckie?

you empty the tub and both rinse off with shower? but yes- you bring up the problem, baths are nasty, like a human stew.

It's not about gay or not faggot, bathtubs are more powerful when washing yourself, staying in full water for longer time opens your pores, you can properly wash yourself instead of being a poorfag trying to "wash" yourself under a fucking rain shower, dirty motherfucker

literally the opposite is true memeflag

Baths are nice if you have back pain from working hard all day and you can read a book at the same time.

Attached: dope kitty.webm (483x856, 2.16M)

What's wrong with the color? The bathroom tile is also pink, so are the walls.

your zestimate must be very low

its so easy to drop things though. imagine dropping your boook

>imagine dropping your book
Has never happened in all my years of bath reading. You've gotta be a total dumbass to be incapable of holding a book.

Attached: howdy partner.jpg (2512x2342, 630.86K)

Zestimate?

Relaxing in water is a natural human experience throughout history. Showering is a modern invention that takes a fraction of the time, but provides little relaxation and replaces your natural oils with highly processed chemicals in the soap.

Modern countries have decided that comfort for men is unnecessary and replaced proper bathtubs with these 5' pieces of garbage that are only suitable for women and children. Public baths are disgusting, as OP said. So, most men have not known the joy of bathing in a proper format.

Soaking nude in a clear lake on a crisp summer morning is an irreplacable experience, and anyone who thinks it makes you less manly is just insecure because they have a cuck tub and never see nature.

>Soaking nude in a clear lake on a crisp summer morning is an irreplacable experience
based. i also ditched the soap jew many months ago