45.000 useless russian pieces of shit died in Ukraine so far

45.000 useless russian pieces of shit died in Ukraine so far.
Say something nice about them.

Attached: killed_znigger_48.png (341x673, 530.53K)

They thought they were defending their country. It's why I don't make fun of zogbots at every opportunity. The two are one in the same.

dying for $300/month.

put me in jail. let the elite die.

>defend your country by attacking a smaller neighbor country
Okay thenå

You haven't had a war since when?
Maybe you forget what kind of messaging you get in your country when that happens. Maybe you don't know what messaging you've gotten in peacetime.
Also, I don't speak your language. You're not interesting to me.

45.000 mothers will never see their sons again. 45.000 will grow up in fatherless homes.

This pleases me very much. Fuck russian rats.

Attached: killed_znigger_45.png (401x714, 708.29K)

I hope there's a shit ton of hot single Russian chicks to pick from now. I just need to find one who wants to drink champagne with me in the hot tub on the backyard deck of my canal (shore) house, and occasionally go for boat rides and on expensive vacations. Language barrier is no problem since I am an autistic sperg and my power level isn't something I can talk about. Otherwise, I look good but US trad chicks aren't working and slant eyed commy chinks are gross.

Sure they did little Ukraine draft dodger.

Hasn't it been 40K for like 4 months now?

Îmi bag pula în morții mă-tii, țigane.

4 months ago it was 30k

As a romanian your life can't get any worse

Yeah, you've been at it for months instead of going back to get killed at home like the other 300k.

I'm romanian, dipshit.

Of course it was. My question was rhetorical. I knew that it was, just not the exact timing.

Which was actually just shy of 5 months.

It almost seems like the stats are a product of a war that's just more covid-esque nonsense to keep people distracted from the actual problem that is their "leaders".

Attached: 1635556716825.jpg (624x139, 30.35K)

Oops, meant for , obviously.

russia makes faggots seethe
kek
keep seething faggots

No, you're obviously not.
Only your women were supposed to flee like the 10 million breeding age ones that ran, not the young males, they are marked for death and replacement.

Better death than being a gypsy

>nooo people are dying in war is so wierd
>its not exactly like what all civilization did since the birth of mankind
Memestate sois are being befuddled by what their ancestors experienced every generation will never be not funny.

its way more, but Russian MoD isnt counting the DNR/LPR and Wagner Deaths, because then we would be at 80.000 at this point

meanwhile Ukrops are counting everyone they get

They've done their part in carrying out the secret protocols of operation Z to demilitarize and denazify Russia for the greater good of Putin's kike masters.

Attached: shalom.jpg (340x311, 17.98K)

next phase is getting BBC into warm wet Russian WOMBS

Attached: roosyanooggers.jpg (626x610, 110.56K)

I dont want russians to die
They are the most nice people in asian csgo swrver

Attached: 20210517_133336.jpg (1200x1694, 311.75K)