This isn't sustainable

How THE FUCK did we get to the point where 1/6 Zoomers are gay?

Attached: LGBT adults.jpg (1050x1020, 64.14K)

Gay has become a culture instead of a biological reality, kids these days claim to be gay but they're just doing it to feel special, they're not actually sucking dick

These numbers are always incredibly inflated. I live in the bluest part of America, and everybody hates gays.

They just say they're bi but never date the same sex they are lying for oppression points.

Either that, or the mass indoctrination is really working

Like, we aren't even going to have enough people to breed soon. Everyone is chopping their dicks off!

Attached: 1546711137995.jpg (960x1376, 313.08K)

the internet turned existence into a literal hellscape

you need to shoop this to turn the dad too

We're being poisoned. Plastics, xenoestrogens endocrine disruptors and so much more affecting us daily throughout the environment. Do you think things like sperm counts dropping by 50%+ is just random? But to be fair, some of these Zoomers are just making it up and lying for attention. I literally saw a "cake" gender by a mentally ill woman like a month or so ago. That's unhinged.

Attached: 1607622282878.jpg (584x666, 63.83K)

>they're just doing it to feel special, they're not actually sucking dick
So nothing new

people who look like that pic they aren't even human to me

At least half of that is niggers.

Well, there certainly seems to be a lot of non-humans around!

Attached: 1594622440635.jpg (2048x1123, 861.72K)

Ayo this nigga can't do basic math
What a dumb america swine...

15.9% it's 1.59/10.

1/6 is 0.16, which is 16%. It's almost 11 am there, you're not drunk are you? That's pathetic.

You are such an embarrassment

>what is rounding

Western government and media propaganda pushing LGBTQ agenda on young developing minds

Lmfao I see it when I browse art on discord every day man your kids are all faggots

1. Although “identifying as lgbtq+” has increased in polls, polls which asked about homosexual activity have not increased among zoomers. So most of this increase is among zoomers who say that they’re bi because it feels trendy but don’t actually seek sexual activity with the other sex
2. The increase in identifying as lgbtq is entirely among the zoomers who identify as far left or very progressive . Conservative, centrist and even moderately liberal zoomers are not increasingly identifying as lgbtq

Political scientist Eric Kaufman explains these polling results from his research on the CSPI YouTube channel

Homosexuality is the official state religion of America