You WILL Drink Alcohol... And you will be happy

japantoday.com/category/features/lifestyle/japanese-government-worried-young-adults-aren’t-drinking-enough-alcohol

Attached: GfN8H5BP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19.92K)

HARAM.

I'd rather lift weights or run than drink alcohol.

Sure thing mate

Agreed.

bump

I already drink litres of beer and whiskey

I'll buy all that sake off of you

I guess they want more hikkikomoris to spend more on booze than otaku media

Attached: IRONIC.jpg (1917x810, 78.27K)

The Japanese government made a mistake on this. Encouraging younger generations to drink alcohol after years of encouraging young people to make health life choices and avoid vice like alcohol that undermine a healthy lifestyle is just terrible. I see people saying it has to do with business and taxes associated with the consumption of alcohol and if it is true that the Japanese government is encouraging young people to drink alcohol for the sake of profits and taxes there needs to be hell to pay with the Japanese government and those responsible for this campaign

It's similar to how SEAs encourage kids to take up smoking, because tobacco industry rakes in a huge amount of revenue for shitholes such as Indonesia.

Why do you still post shinzo with a gun when he got caught lacking?

Alcohol should be used only once or twice a year or never, it clouds your mind and destroys your life if consumed more frequently. I am not a prohibitionist because that just makes alcohol more attractive, but it's use should be discouraged.

It is absolutely terrible

>make life as shitty as reasonably possible
>rub people's faces in it with shit like this

I know

No.

Jews run the alcohol business

spbp

Who needs liquor when you have anime and video games lmao
At least sushi goes well with beer

The government are more considered about the alcohol/beverage industry collapsing as its following the trends of teens drinking less. The counter promo approach of having a contest is dumb.

Why dont govs question cigarette industries like they do with alcohol industries?