Do you ever wonder if the world is completely backwards and it is you who is correct? Or alternative...

Do you ever wonder if the world is completely backwards and it is you who is correct? Or alternative, do you ever wonder if the world is correct but it is you who is completely backwards?

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1643395070719.jpg (832x946, 98.28K)

With every passing day im more confident that what the world has gone haywire while my reaction to it is pretty tame, doing some drugs and waiting what the next months will bring
good luck user

Attached: preserve the shrooms.png (1281x658, 83.4K)

Please can we just have one video game without niggers and women?

I'm in my 30's ... Ive learned even many older people werent so "wise" and that It's me that's right about most things and then the sheep and idiots "catch on" later, not arrogance just fact.

The best part about No More Niggers 2 is the implication that there was also a No More Niggers 1.

Same here bro. My sister has turned into a tranny and the only who even raised the slightest opposition was my mother. She cut her tits off. I don't understand this world.

Been a critic of various topics where the mainstreamlead sheep dumbly followed in the past? shunned E-cars, open borders, limitless immigration, femnists and trannys rising, sissyfication of youth destruction of morals, the euro etc etc etc ? Been a loner compared to others, a few very good friends that you carefully selected and in that circle/selection skincolour/race took a second place?

Other anons who read this, please give a yes or no

Ouch, females are more prone to social pressure, may i ask if your sister ever displayed signs of autism in the past?

I don't know what E-cars are, and yes I've had friends / have friends of other races but I'm more of a loner. I'm critical of mainstream society and of government completely.

Electric Cars, thanks for awnsering, fit my observations, im a NazBol who ended up in a "right wing hategroup" as the BILD labled them...only to discover it to be a very diverse group, from arab to aspie from landwhale to based shitposter, basiclly the only thing in common was either being a loner for reason unknown/not given or because maltreated by society.. ration of looner/shunned fringegroup to ppl who consider themself mainstream turned out to be 119 to 2

kali yuga. this world is fucked beyond redemption but its only going to get worse until it collapses and the natural order is restored. its just a cycle and no one is in control.

the highest god in the greek mythology is Chaos or first created being. reading this mythology gives in my opinion the best explanation of the situation. Order is one of the children of Chaos. this world is subservient to the naural law of which it is bound. when a snake sheds its skin this is a chaotic and dangerous time which could result in the death of the snake, but its common and a requirement, the snake can not continue its existence without it.

Attached: 1646667085724.jpg (682x900, 184.82K)

>Do you ever wonder if
I never question myself or wonder if I am wrong about anything.
Last time I questioned myself and if I was perhaps in the wrong and the normalfag was in the right was years ago.

Attached: 1656404603413.jpg (720x882, 74.96K)

No, she was just an ugly tomboy. She decided she was gay about 7 years ago and starting injecting testosterone about 2 years ago

>Do you ever wonder if the world is completely backwards and it is you who is correct?
Whatever the truth, I have chosen this path. And for that, pic very much related

It's a 3rd option you aren't allowed to know, for your own safety and sanity

Attached: di-7902-enz.jpg (285x616, 17.69K)

I'm politically unaffiliated. I don't hate electric cars or ideas to better preserve the environment, if those ideas are practical.

I know I am not a normalfag but the current year plus 7 or however long things keep going the same way isn't normal either

I believe, no, I know that normies believe everything the leaders tell them. The normies also believe that others think like the leaders tell them which they do.

That's all that matters so if you wield any kind of power you can tell people to walk backwards and they will do it. That's the only truth that pragmatically speaking matters. Of course there are differences in how much people need to be fed lies. Sometimes it seems current leaders lie and gaslight in excess because they get their rocks off doing so.

Wow Microsoft is really upping their game

I dropped from the ride around 2010 when I noticed the clown world for the first time.

normalfags don't even listen or really give a fuck about leaders you stupid finn. they follow the herd so if everyone is doing it so are they. if someone the media started going on about killing politicians then they would do that. it's just that the information channels are run but these leaders or their puppet masters

Ark: Survival Evolved. The only game I play and my primary hobby. Any other game is for fucking pussies IMO. Although No More Niggers 2 I'll admit is a fucking classic.

The kikes have created a society that is inverse of reality