What is with this place?

I just flew through here and the place gave me the absolute spooks, first of all why is this airport so fucking big?? Seriously this airport is bigger than some small countries. What gives? I talked to some guy who works there and he was dressed like he was straight out of the Illuminati and literally had a Masonic symbol and an all seeing eye pin on his uniform. This place is spookier than shit, does anyone else have similar experiences?

Attached: 7BECCF03-1A5C-4262-BA44-69C0F31778A4.jpg (1500x1016, 615.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FEaIttEWe0
youtube.com/watch?v=DwbQKY1YMt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=_FEaIttEWe0

Weird thing is that horse isn't meant to be bucking. In Denver, horses stand and walk on two legs like that. It's fucked up to see in person.

an airport just flew over my house

I've never been there but I know they currently use their conspiracy-theory reputation for marketing. I shit you not, they ran with it in a dismissive sort of way.

I think you might be confused

Attached: 1660513109989533.jpg (587x587, 108.16K)

>they currently use their conspiracy-theory reputation for marketing
there's untapped monetization potential for ARGs encouraging people to visit conspiracy-related sites.

Made you look.

Did you enjoy staring at the blue horses asshole?

The airport is the continuation of government facility which is top-secret. In the event of a nuclear attack or catastrophic event government needs a place to hold business instead of Washington DC, the previous location was the Greenbrier resort, the history channel had an episode on it. It's at 6000 feet above sea level and this might be due to planet 9/Warmwood/the red Dragon/knee deep and they be rude coming back to earth and creating a tilt on the earth with the north pole going to the equator and melting overnight thus flooding the earth. The CIA classified a book called the Adam and Eve which said the great flood has happened many times.

Attached: 1038959_original.jpg (333x333, 25.39K)

Maybe you're confused

Attached: ABDAAC1B-D40B-4DC5-A89C-158BE4D9177A.jpg (666x522, 293.3K)

>dressed like he was straight out of the Illuminati
describe the clothes

You can see the horses eyes from pretty far when driving into the airport when its dark. Something feels off about the place when you're inside

Essentially this but with a sweater instead of a coat, thing is it’s hot as balls here and was even hotter at the airport and this guy was wearing a fucking sweater. I thought he was a flight attendant but he wasn’t flying anywhere he was just wondering around looking at people. If that doesn’t scream “Im in an elite organization” I don’t know what does.

Attached: C32896C1-CCA8-4CF6-9B1C-4C0E65E28D55.jpg (475x712, 40.49K)

literally a swastika

Attached: 9BF65FBB-9268-4379-B08F-6194BBF15C6E.jpg (620x534, 333.09K)

Don't the murals inside explain it all?

Honestly, they look like megadeth album covers. Pretty cringe and mediocre if you ask me. Anyone claiming the right to rule the cosmos should be a fucking master at visual art. I believe Austria once had a candidate with such a background.

I'm surprised that it being a United hub didn't spook you out

cool uniform tho

Ayyys live there OP thats why is fucked up, i hate ayys because they finger people, steal cows and give technology to them but never give us Big titted ayy gfs

Attached: 11213231213546546312321.jpg (448x600, 49.41K)

I want big ayy teddies to suckle

youtube.com/watch?v=DwbQKY1YMt8

Honestly? I just realized that building in the background is in the shape of Noah's ark and I'm freaked out now. The elite are probably going to hide there while we get wiped out by something.

that horse is a literal nightmare

I hear they have a base with tons of diverged frozen pizzas underneath. Can I come guys please

this guys art manages to be scary, sexy, and hilarious at the same time

>except it's literally not
retard