The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist

The history of the world is complicated requires some nuance.

I think it time that we dispense with the term "the Jews" when discussing the evil rulers, those who have more or less had hegemony since the 1700s (with the infiltration of the British Monarchy).

Now before you throw an autistic fit, understand something. The Jewish elite have never been Jews. They have worshipped at the Synagogue of Satan since the days of Christ and long before that too. Everyone else that calls themselves a Jew is cover for these people.

The same is true of the Masons. Looking back in history, you see Mason groups who were not bad. The Templars, for instance, were clearly a faction against the Satanist faction at that time, which was centered in the Vatican and Venice. However, in the early 1700s, new Freemasonry lodges pop up, and these are obviously ran by Satanists. The lower level followers have no clue of this.

The elites are Satanists. That's who the evil group has always been, throughout history.

It's not an ethnic thing. I believe the ethnicity of the ancient masons/priests essentially was Ashkenazi, hence the higher IQ, but that is not what defines a Satanist. Some of the ancient proto-Ashkenazis chose to become Satanists, whereas the rest didn't. Later on, many people chose to become Satanists as well, despite not being Ashkenazi themselves.

The anger against Jews is a psyop because you will never discover the truth that way. It will only make you angry at your neighbor, and your neighbor angry at you. This is a strategy of tension, much like feminism and black/white racism, both of which were developed and stoked by the Satanists.

It's astonishing that Satanism is not always recognized as the true evil. It's in the rituals, the sacrifices, the pedophilia. It's found in the military elites, the royal elite, the political elite, the Hollywood elite, the fringe religions floating around (such as 'Satanism', 'Temple of Set', Scientology, etc).

Attached: satan.jpg (1600x1200, 163.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/the-devils-trick-unmasking-the-god-of-israel
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

meds.

Demonic influence in the world to day is overwhelming, but most of the people under its sway have no idea what they're doing. They truly believe the ideas they are given are their own.

In my opinion satanists are gay larpers and the real problem is jews.

Attached: gay_satan.jpg (1024x768, 232.76K)

I pray you can forgive them

That's because you don't understand what Satanism is. It is not worship, like Christians or Jews do.

The roots of Satanism is the same as the other gnostic mystery schools. "Satanism" is merely a break from these ancient mystery schools from a neutral or even positive view on humanity, with regard to knowledge and making the world better, to a more negative one.

Gnosticism is not fundamentally bad. Christ was a gnostic, as one who wanted to uplift humanity.

If you are Christian, you will have a hard time coming to terms with the fact that:

- Satanists don't worship a god like Christians do (can't fathom a mystery religion as opposed to a "real" religion)
- Gnosticism isn't fundamentally bad (even though the Satanist Catholic Church called it apocrypha)
- The world isn't ran by gods in the sky (which limits your ability to acknowledge that our fate is made here on earth, and the Satanists are deciding your fate while you pray)

Ok, but I don't think satanists have any real influence. I know the elites like to larp as satanists, but it's too blatant, so I think that's just a psyop.

Forgot to add one bulletpoint, as a sequela of the previous point:

- Satan is not a real being who can infect you or attack you. It's a metaphor that represents a concept that Satanists believe in.

Oh, there's negative spiritual influences floating around, no doubt about that.

> Ok, but I don't think satanists have any real influence.

You believe this because you have identified the elites as Jews, not Satanists. I've just explained why they are Satanists, not Jews.

This is an ailment, wherein you have been brainwashed to believe in thoughtcrimes that were developed thousands of years ago as a tool to control.

>ancient proto-Ashkenazis
the term for this is khazar

Attached: 1659916132506824.jpg (1000x1021, 215.99K)

I should add, however, that the idea of gods in the sky and spirits is a distraction that prevents you from discovering the shared consciousness of humanity and that Platonic goods can be a guide to your life. These represent the positive views of the Gnostics which have been hidden from you by the Satanists.

Very much related:
>The Devil's Trick: Unmasking the God of Israel
unz.com/article/the-devils-trick-unmasking-the-god-of-israel

Attached: 1632162284215 (1).jpg (1440x1800, 190.83K)

>You believe this because you have identified the elites as Jews, not Satanists. I've just explained why they are Satanists, not Jews.
Nah, I don't think the Jews are the top tier either. They're obviously a cult that outsources fallguys. They are the highest visible tier in the pyramid in western society right now though, so it's fair that they get the blame.

>This is an ailment, wherein you have been brainwashed to believe in thoughtcrimes that were developed thousands of years ago as a tool to control.
>I should add, however, that the idea of gods in the sky and spirits is a distraction that prevents you from discovering the shared consciousness of humanity and that Platonic goods can be a guide to your life. These represent the positive views of the Gnostics which have been hidden from you by the Satanists.
You're the one talking about gods, not me.

This is a distraction from the fact that actual proto-Ashkenazis resided in Tyre, Delphi, Rome, and Venice, where they attempted to rule the world from.

If you think Ashkenazis or Satanists come from a mediocre Middle Age kingdom, then you are distracted from the fact that there is a much longer and more ancient history.

oh, do go on about ancient history without referencing the oera linda book.

It's babylon, always has been.
They take over from within, judea fell with violence and rome fell because the senate let all the judeans (now edomites) in position of power.
After this they went to khazaria and interbred with the turkish race and their lineage has spread far since then.
Satan is one who opposes good.
Anti Christ is one who goes against God and all that is holy.
There are more than one of each, this is why it is a never ending battle.

Attached: 61+ujoxO6VL.jpg (632x1000, 125.07K)

He didnt do a very good job because I see the fucker everywhere

Attached: 1655538012436.jpg (540x720, 75.69K)

Attached: molech-king-tile.jpg (2500x4000, 3.88M)

deflection thread.
not worth the 0.27 you got paid for it.

Sorry user, you will always be a subversive kike even though you have good intentions. I know many like you speaking out against their own people, and I appreciate that, but in practice you always end up doing more harm than good by “joining” our side. It is just in your blood. I wish there was another way. God bless in any case.

Calling out deflection and falling back on the ethnic canard is an obvious deflection.

Not sure what you're implying, but there's certainly a history of Satanism within the Jewish elite, like I already said.

The biggest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing Abraham that he was God

the devil does not want Any Forums to watch this gospel video because if you believe the gospel, you will be saved from hell, become a child of God, and go to heaven after you die.

watch this gospel video if you want to be 100% sure of going to heaven user. it's very easy to get to heaven, so don't miss out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI

Attached: john 3.16.jpg (890x500, 95.45K)

>watch this gospel video if you want to be 100% sure of going to heaven user. it's very easy to get to heaven, so don't miss out.
I'll watch it right before I die. Win win.

There you go with the word salad. The best thing you could’ve done would’ve been to own you ash-can nazism, been forthright and owned the criminality of your “people”. Instead you throw meaningless words around and just cause confusion and sow division. It is in your blood to subvert. You will never be compatible with us. I wish it could be different, and used to have many ash-can nazim friends. I’m sorry.

>Satan is one who opposes good.
But in the bigger picture Evil is necessary because without Evil there could be no Good

OP says this is a distraction. OP is clearly an assworm infected khazar.

Attached: tamga sigil.jpg (1000x509, 169.22K)

>word salad. The best thing you could’ve done would’ve been..
user..

botpost.

Interesting post. You stand out among the rest here.

> It's babylon, always has been.
It was called Mystery Babylon in the Bible, but its geographic placement was never explicitly explained. That's because there is no geographic center. Babylon was a center of it at one point it time, but that does not make Babylon the home of Satanism.

>They take over from within, judea fell with violence and rome fell because the senate let all the judeans (now edomites) in position of power.
Rome fell when the Satanists turned it into an empire. It was a puppet by around 100 BC and especially so by 0 BC. No one really moved like you're thinking. You're thinking of the middle class. Small groups of elites hide themselves much better.

The elites of Rome went on to Venice. Some of them probably went to Byzantium too, which effectively ended Rome by 300 AD. The city of Rome became just an outskirts territory when the capital was moved to Constantinople.

>After this they went to khazaria and interbred with the turkish race and their lineage has spread far since then.
I believe some interbreeding was certainly possible there, but this is again a backwater kingdom that was not important to history the way Byzantium and Venice were. Khazaria was not their center of operations.

>Satan is one who opposes good.
>Anti Christ is one who goes against God and all that is holy.

Pretty much, ya.

If you want the esoteric explanation, there is darkness and light. The Egyptians viewed the solar cycle as two gods fighting each other for their position in the sky. Every day, the darkness would beat the light, and then the light would return and beat the darkness.

Satanists believe that the Darkness was the good god. That is why they wrote in the Old Testament that the vengeful, hateful god was the one to worship and the one to distance yourself from was the god who spread knowledge (in the Old Testament, the serpent or devil). In other words, Satanists told you not to be Satanist.

What part of my post is word salad? It is perfectly logical. Why do your “people” always resort to deflection and projection when confronted?

>acting as if official history is correct
>referring to khemetians as egyptians
>sticking to the sand trilogy

Attached: 1641292011371.jpg (1075x1621, 1.34M)

Commonwealth Games opening ceremony was a ritual to Moloch with the tower of Babylon. They're not even hiding it now

Attached: image - 2022-07-29T021515.636.jpg (320x480, 24.36K)