What's your go-to SHTF weapon? You can only pick one

No projectile, beam, energy, electromagnetic, radioactive, etc. weapons aloud. For me it's the Stanley Fubar Fatmax. A combination sledgehammer, pick, crowbar, and wrench, it weighs eight pounds and retails for a resonable $49.99. This baby's built out of a single forged bar so you can eventually shuck open a bank vault or battle tank with it.

Attached: 651044.jpg (555x1000, 34.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JKbyRkUbnJU?t=10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>aloud
stopped reading there. kys

My favorite weapon is a portable thermonuclear ICBM device.

Full tang machete

>Stanley lmfao
That shit is garbage as fuck

Why do you keep trying to sell this big wrench here?

They’ll never see me coming

Attached: CEA25FB9-7023-45F0-B939-EEFA06267CBA.jpg (435x625, 14.87K)

A Crimson Rhino.

A club that's not too long

That's a knockoff Haligan. An actual haligan has a longer pick and a longer shaft, so it'd be better. I'm white so I dont fool with melee weapons. I carry a gun with 16 shots around town. At home I have rifles with drum mags and shit.

Clearly you've never played NMRIH, just 2 swings at the zombies and your outta stamina.

Btw, if you wanna know more just contact me. My username is trevorky on RocketChat. You just download the app from Google Play and pick RC's workspace (couldn't find any custom ones to connect to).

>what is your weapon of choice when shit hits a fan?

Attached: paper towel.jpg (1200x630, 66.79K)

Love

Bullshit. You might as well carry a long sword. I have the 2' version of that and it's still 12 lbs. The long bar is like 25

What's wrong with a decent axe? When are you going to need more than a blade and a hammer?

>aloud
illiterate

For me, its the Coldsteel Espada XL
youtu.be/JKbyRkUbnJU?t=10

Attached: c943724e939e88c436be1475ced166ec.jpg (3648x2736, 1.19M)

Since I can't pick a crossbow

Attached: mf-tactical-shovel-main-1.jpg (1000x1000, 84.09K)

i've got a full tang SOG Sogfari, which i swear could cut a man arm clean off. In Roblox, of course.

Now this one I know is garbage

Memes that hurt trannies feelings

Attached: Untitled12_20220818193604.png (333x333, 169.33K)

I have a sog desert dagger, and a bunch of their old folders, because I'm classy. My cold steel boar spear, or Ontario sword of blackwind katana are my go to melee weapons though.

you win

You get what I mean, one of these utility shovels
I just grabbed the first picture