Your daughter WILL remove the panties

your daughter WILL remove the panties

Attached: 85E661B2-BD79-41DA-9CA0-FB7685C3B59D.jpg (827x584, 177.23K)

Attached: 1660793770249310.gif (300x460, 604.01K)

Desantis is a pedophile

just let woman check girl's genitals, problem solved

It would be a democratic cartoon projecting this idea republicans want this at all.

Remember, Democrats always project.

Jesus Christ Democrats are mentally ill.

This is about Utah

Wtf? Not a single POC?

are you being purposefully ignorant because it's convenient to your politics or accidentally ignorant because you're retarded?

Attached: inspection.png (538x316, 33.02K)

Trannies are obvious when fully clothed.

fake news

Utah isn't alone. at least 10 states now have legislation targeting transgender athletes

A genitalia test and perhaps a chromosome test in the future

The REAL comic is a
6'4 guy dressed as a little girl.

This cartoon is misleading in that, in reality, it is the students who complain about the trans athletes more than their parents.

Its funny because its all a fucking show. Its one big group and your not in it. WHY do they have to verify gentials? ITS EASY and SAFE to do a blood test and see if your SUPPOSED to be a male or female as intended by god. Don't need to see your genitals but these demons in power. outhere gaslighting you cattle niggers.

Why is (((Morgan Trau))) publishing "news" at 3:45 AM?

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-202729_Brave.jpg (1439x2348, 673.82K)

I don't think physical performative differences in genders really start showing themselves until the teens, so applying this to small kids is a bit if a strawman (also libshits, don't go pretending you care about the sanctity of children, we all know you're gearing up for pedo acceptance)

Forgive me if I don't believe a story by Morgan "Drops" Trau.

It's called a "physical" and it's literally already required for all high school and above sports.

when I did sports in high school a doctor held my sack and made me cough
a quick check to make sure the athlete is female/male would be done in the same exam

Cobson coal.