The USA is a Jewish Sex Prison for white men

Give me one reason I shouldn’t head over to SEA and creampie and impregnate many 18 year olds, bleaching them and ensuring my genetic line in the process.

Attached: 693EC651-6FB3-4352-ABDA-5C4699208835.jpg (755x1867, 866.59K)

Man I love me some flip pussy

Attached: 1637466197599.webm (540x960, 1.92M)

>filename
>Mc
gay. too pathetic to breed white women so you're race mixing.

absolutely sad

Why would I argue against something I've been doing for years? I'm pretty sure there must be at least 50 bastard children of mine running around Asia right now. A couple in Latin America too. It's the white man's duty to bleach as many non-white women (not sheboons, though, they're nasty.) as possible.

I'm half Flip half Caucasian. Do you mind flip mutts?

>Jewmercian mutt breeds with insects

Who cares, you're half nigger anyway.

Share with us how to bleach. I cannot find any sex tourist guides on impregnating. How/where do you find them? Do you screen them?

>most white men too pathetic to breed white women
Ok Shlomo.

>most white men are breeding filipinos
Lie. only you kikes are up to this.

You are calling a deep sulfur skinned missing teeth unprecedentedly inbred genetic mutation "white".

Lol

I never implied that, you retard. And really, it’s Jews who are impregnating Flips?
Meds, now!

>promoting meds
>racemixing
Fuck off nigger.

>d&c kike shill hiding Israeli flag behind a memeflag

Because thats a degenerate Godless lifestyle with no real meaning.

Are the Jews and Niggers in the room with us right now, user? Is this just like the “trannies” you used to say were everywhere?

Maybe one day nigger women will fuck you.

They are everywhere. You probably think Michelle Obama is a woman.

the poverty background is a turn on

Bump

I'm going to take a wild guess as to which parent was the low-rent chink.

Attached: bingbong.jpg (600x865, 68.65K)

Racemixing is a sin punishable by death. You fornicate with subhuman animals, and deserve to be put down alongside the other adulterers and sodomites.

Attached: 1660269703726117.png (653x840, 1.32M)

If she's not underage I would wife here despite the lack of opposable thumbs and deformed arms. I don't really care, because I don't want to be alone.

Your genetic line will be 5'1 Thai troons wearing a chastity cage and taking it up the ass from some fat British guy he's calling daddy.

meh give it a couple years, he'll return to US. anyone this excited about sex is just an incel so all his excitement is based around le sexy times.

he'll get robbed a couple times. probably drugged or buys bad drugs. he'll get white-dude priced everywhere he goes. he'll notice everyone just wants to use him for his wallet and that the country is mostly a shithole (or at least the cities are, where his free pussy is).

with that said, everyone who can't get pussy in the West absolutely should go elsewhere for it. if nothing else, it's a fun vaca.

>anyone this excited about sex is just an incel
>with that said, everyone who can't get pussy in the West absolutely should go elsewhere for it.

You managed to become a lower life form than a nigger. Congratulations.

uuuahggh
uuwaahaahgh
SEEEX

>Give me one reason I shouldn’t head over to SEA and creampie and impregnate many 18 year olds, bleaching them and ensuring my genetic line in the process.
Why stop there? Take the perversion to the limits in Afghanistan where you can get a little "bacha bazi" action!

In a weird way, COVID was the "Islamization" of the Western world. I still see many women wearing masks, and the LGBTQ+++ is the man/boy pig love.