Lol women are incels now

Lol women are incels now

Attached: IMG_20220820_045049_823_1.jpg (810x915, 107.82K)

good. let those bitch ass thots suffer

Remember when "femcels" created a plebbit for themselves, only having to shut it off because the women there were having their accounts flooded with men begging for their attention? lmao
I was married back then, and my wife was all like "good, these women don't know what lonely men go through". A year later, she bailed on me. There is no escape.

The only thing women hate more than beta men is other women

Of course. Look at the programming from the last 30 years.

They want the entire world demotivated and depressed so that there is no resistance before the harvest.

>Covid lockdowns

Ah, it's all good. Women don't like sex anyway. They demonstrate this truth by withholding it from their husbands and boyfriends for any or no reason, and being so unbelievably picky when it comes to men. Remember the facts; men want sex from women, women want material security from men.

Have they tried losing weight and being pleasant to talk to?

>nobody wants a run through roastie

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don’t you guys think this is just caused by trannies?

Men don't get laid.
>LOL what a bunch of pathetic losers, they must be awful that nobody will touch them!
Women don't get laid.
>OMG what's wrong with men? Sassy sophisticated women aren't getting laid because men don't measure! We won't put up with men's BS anymore!

thats factually wrong.women love sex ,its all their action is about.they love sex so much that they'd shoot extreme bdsm prn even for a couple of hundred bucks a shoot just for the attention

honestly most women are disgusting.

i had a femcel spic nerd autistic gf. she was great.

>in the last year

i remember going to see star trek in the theatres when i was 20 and thinking about how maybe i will get to have sex like kirk one day

now i'm turning 32 and there was people born that day in 2009 who have now had sex and i stil havent

one day though i will

Attached: 1660846944621310.jpg (632x620, 59.99K)

pretty sure there's way more femcels than people like to admit
any girl who isn't at least 7/10 is practically doomed to become a social worker, angry bus driver or librarian

Well that’s dumb. I’d marry a 7/10 librarian right now

They dont work out at my gym. All the girls at my gym are hot sluts that love to fuck. They all wear slutty work out gear and they're generally pretty easy to talk to if they dont have a boyfriend. Take the gym pill bros. Planet Fitness is not a gym.

What are your openers or how do you start conversations? I can carry from there. Thanks m8

i go to gyms and purposefully find a thot to exercse besides, my super power is purposefully avoiding all line of sight with them

i have never looked at a single thot when she was looking in my direction

not once

i am so fucking good at not looking at them i hope it ruins their day and then when i get home i fap furiously while thinking about them thinking about how i wasnt interested

Attached: 1657934899633.png (543x483, 530.06K)

The thing is tho women don’t need sex. Women are not carnal beings and if she is then there is something wrong with her and she is displaying masculine traits. They look for romance and social validations more than anything. If a femcel is at least getting support from family and like a small group of friends the inceldom will affect her still but won’t be bad but more like an annoyance. Men on the other hand turn to school shooters and terrorists or trannies if they are incels. It’s much worse for men than it is for women t bh

>Woman dont like sex
>Despite all of themhave whore mentality
What the fuck are you on?

>Muh men are evil

Attached: 1627690454792.png (942x726, 819.04K)

Malebros we’re so back

>Woman
>Capable of being alone for one day
>Capable of not getting fucked 24/7
Who the fuck made this chart?

Attached: 1627598149024.png (545x724, 378.26K)

Never said that. I am just acknowledging the difference between men and women. When has the last time you heard of a femcel male-targeted shooting?

Do you want the list? Pretty sure Any Forums will post it soon
Also
>"Men only crave violence"
>"Woman only want romance"
You are either a pathetic shill or a cuck

Which one?

>women are incels now
women are irredeemable.

It only means economy is bad.

They can't let men have something for themselves, they even inserted themselves in bad shit like autism and inceldom

this

What sort of sex is much important to a man’s psyche don’t you understand? Lack of sex is not something that greatly affects a woman. For women, it’s other things

>Sex isnt important for woman
Before going further please give an excuse of why you are fucking retarded

Are you drunk,high or stupid?

There is no such thing as a femcel. There are only average/ugly/post-wall women refusing to date anything below a Chad lite.

Even fat ugly women can get dick from good looking guys on demand.

sounds like patriarchy to me

I have eyes and commons and you apparently have neither

Guys are having sex with each other?

This is only a contradiction if you believe women are rational actors. They are not rational, they are like children.

If TV tells them to act like whores they will do it, just as a child would act, without thinking whether it were good for them, or for anyone around them.

Attached: sexual preference.jpg (2000x674, 363.53K)

>one day though i will
that's the spirit champ.. But it's kinda lame.
Like it's a fun way to spend half an hour.. But to have to endure all the other female bullshit that she ropes you into for it.. Yeah solitude is underrated

sir, you have ascended.

brobros...... we fucking won.....

>have whore mentality
They don't. They have rebellious mentality and are eager for approval.
Imagine you're an 18yo female in a broken society where girls brag about their high body count who just heard her father telling her not to be a whore.

No when the economy gets bad women just have sex for money.

I'd say the same to fat guys too.

Oh cute
>Me smart, you dumb rhetoric
Try again,leaf

That's different.