Could someone please explain why they would be against legalizing marijuana?

Could someone please explain why they would be against legalizing marijuana?

Making it illegal obviously doesn't work. It doesn't have major social consequences when legalized other than people not having their lives ruined over having a literal plant. That's another thing. Its a plant, not a drug. It came from nature. It isnt bad for you.

I figure this place is so conservative at least one of you could come up with a coherent argument man

Attached: 220724124922-marijuana-stock-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 76.2K)

Because weed fags are fucking cringe. Just like anyone who makes one thing their lifestyle. Smoke weed idfc stop wearing the restaurant clothes and blasting music and not showering like some type of nigger.
Just be a normal guy who occasionally smokes weed.
It's the same for drunk fags. And gays. Especially gays.

Alcohol: 3 million deaths per year worldwide
Tobacco: 7 million deaths per year worldwide
Weed: 0 deaths in history
Hmm strange one is still widely illegal

>no but it should be illegal and society should spend billions hunting people who do it down because they make me really butthurt

Not the most sound argument, but points for being honest I guess?

Any better answers?

So they can keep arresting niggers

The democrats and deep state own the prisons in a nut she'll

I smoke weed everyday and my life is fine. I'm up by 10:30am every morning to play video games.

I don't like druggies and I want them to suffer. Also
>I figure this place is so conservative
You figured wrong. This is a right-wing board, not a conservative one.

>It's a plant, not a drug.
You are proof that weed makes people dumb user.

Lol. /pol has been a lefty board for years.

DUDE

Go smoke some shit so you become more retarded than usual goy

FUCK WEED NIGGERS
THEY WILL AND HAVE AND ALWAYS VOTED BLUE
THEY ELECTED A NIGGER PRESIDENT
THEY ELECTED FIDEL'S BASTARD SON AS PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA
THEY ELECTED UNTOLD AMOUNTS OF CORRUPT AND DEGENERATE DEMOCRATS INTO POSITIONS OF POWER

THE ONLY GOOD POT NIGGER IS A DEAD ONE

Do you drink alcohol? I'd say that makes you a lot more retarded it also kills you and is addictive

There should at least be age restriction on it's use. And the age restriction actually needs to be higher than for other legal but age restricted substances like tobacco and alcohol. It is possible for someone who is young and at risk of major mental illness to never actually reach full psychosis and live a normal life, but if that kid smokes some strong weed, they could find themselves triggered into full psychosis instantly and irreversibly.

Many cops will admit that weed causes a lot more issues than harder drugs given the widely held perception (written in this thread) that it is harmless. But it is soul-crushing, leads to bad personal habits, reduces motivation, etc. Anyone who has been a habitual user who stops smoking it for a few days to a week can't help but notice a marked change in cognition, mental well-being and desire to succeed.

Joe Rogan is a shill that wants to turn your kids into flags like him so you will suck on cia dick and salute the united goy flag

It destroyed my shithole, ban potheads.

If I wasn't on weed I probably would have done something politically revolutionary by now

>Could someone please explain why they would be against legalizing marijuana?
It's horrible for mental health. Causes schizophrenia, paranoia, magical thinking, illogical thought, makes people lazy and incompetent, can make people aggressive. I think it might lower intelligence, too.

>Making it illegal obviously doesn't work.
It obviously does work. People have had to find someone to get weed from. A drug dealer. If they can just buy it at a store, its usage will go up massively and little kids will easily get a hold of it and be ruined for life.

>It doesn't have major social consequences when legalized other than people not having their lives ruined over having a literal plant.
As I just said, it permanently ruins the brain. It's one of the worst things you could put in your body.

>Its a plant, not a drug. It came from nature.
All drugs comes from nature. Where do you think it all comes from? Outer space? Meteors?

Blacks are the biggest fuck-up losers the world has ever seen, with the highest rate for schizophrenia, and they're almost all cannabis users. 'Nuff said.

>Could someone please explain why they would be against legalizing marijuana?
It makes white women lust after negroes.

/thread