Don’t be racist

Don’t be racist.

Attached: 9F0101D0-2A29-48E3-94AC-49393411D44C.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

BLACK NIGGER

Attached: 1650062154491.jpg (400x400, 72.24K)

you are jamaican...

Niggers are worse than jews

sorry, i have an addiction nigger

I AM A BUILDING

No ones racist take your goymeds

Anybody can hate mooncricket niggers who act like niggers nigger,plus the NIGGER word is just really fun to say. Almost like a NIGGER drug ha. nigger.

Attached: 1657232380041.webm (360x640, 2.89M)

Can't stop me

Attached: b0e.jpg (200x207, 6.32K)

>Don’t be racist.
posts the racist frog

NIGGER

Attached: ShutTheFuckUpNigger.jpg (450x329, 59.66K)

Don't participate in white genocide.

I wouldn't have been racist if people had left me alone.

so you are a coon?

Can't help it, my brain works.

i actually don't mind if your respectful and educated

Imagine people spying on someone only to have one say certain things in spite of being spied on, then told not to say those things by the people spying on one.

I had bad experiences with dark skins very early in my life,which made me cautious of them long before coming here,most of my bloodline are arawaks,but due to the one drop rule yes I would be,now I've graduated from nigger fatigue to NIGGER EXHAUSTION. I have so many stories to tell about NIGGERS. Wanna hear some?

so you are a mestizo?
I'm Cuban so i really can't be talking shit about this expect in mostly Spanish, do southern Cubans have more negro, Taino DNA

I have negro hair but my facial features are regular in comparison to your regular black,along with light hazel eyes,my mother's a light skinned arawak woman and my father is negro/arawak/irish,pure arawaks don't exist anymore. Because of my complexion I'm one of the first people beggars will approach for money in the town.

if pepe says so

Any Forums is a board of peace

ok nigger, go kill yourself