Why is the right so impotent to stopping him?

He streams about left wing politics for 7-8 hours daily and has a massive audience of Gen z viewers, yet the right can’t seem to make a dent in his popularity. What is he saying that the right can’t compete with?

Attached: 6988A948-E314-45EB-9D19-A104707DF1DD.jpg (900x1200, 181.89K)

The only reason they watch him is because he is hot

Faggot

you don't argue philosophy on the short bus

>He streams about left wing politics for 7-8 hours daily

He's a childish retard who just spergs at people who don't agree with him, lol.

Attached: 6lFybD9G_400x400.png (256x256, 123.63K)

Who?

Didn’t he die from AIDS?

Literally who?

he burned a lot of leftist goodwill when he threw a fit at that adam faggot over the gravel institute expose. He has 0 mainstream following, only the tankies remain

Attached: the party.gif (377x344, 3.77M)

who? i only see a roach.

Who?

I think this board overstates the importance of people and not themselves.

>so impotent to stopping him?
Hi, Hasan. Why would I stop you from parasitically extracting money from people that I hate? You are as bad as the rent seeking landlords that you pretend to sperg out over.

Peak consumer grifter. He doesn't give a shit about anything but himself.

When's he fighting Sam?

He's perfectly good at stopping himself really.sage

This guy is a Jew

Attached: IMG_4462.png (620x583, 18.58K)

Twenty percent of real people are actually awake and know that the eighty percent of "people" are walking automatons, NPC's, they're devoid of logic, under mass formation psychosis, and have no critical thinking capabilities to question anything when absolute proof is shown to them; They're soulless, mindless and follow herd mentality and have Stockholm syndrome: They lack so little intelligence to understand how they're wrong about everything; They're simply just idiots who think their idiocy is superior intelligence, it all comes down to their refusal to learn things which is a mental illness in itself and it's the real pandemic of humanity that needs to be cured. Only true awoken people will understand this and those asleep will refuse this proving everything valid stated above.

He's a chinlet who can't debate to save his life so he distracts the viewers with weird gross attempts at being a, "soft boy". Imagine acting all big and badass just to cuck out against Sam Hyde. What a fucking pussy hahahaha

Attached: hasan weak hands piker.jpg (750x375, 139.98K)

Someone has been copy pasting other people's shitposts.
I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.

Him and many like him are artificially inflated by the sites they're on. They ban any right wingers and boost these retards, same with youtube.

spot on. coming to terms with this as of late and its fucking depressing

He streams about 15-30 mins about left wing politics, the rest is him just eating chicken nuggets, watching popular videos and staring blankly at the screen, or in the bathroom while it plays