Russian proof of the holohoax

At this point it's obvious to everyone who isn't a retard that the holocaust is a fucking joke.
In a grossly over simplified summary, the soviets, in conjunction with world jewry, fabricated the holocaust story to demonize the germans as much as possible, but it's safe to say that it was a creation of the soviet union.

With that said, when the USSR collapsed and they opened the door on all of their records, was anything ever found that supported this fact? Did any russian bros know of any documents that support this fact?

Attached: yokojohnnude.jpg (628x650, 107.48K)

i wish someone would edit this and make his butt even longer

why is his asscrack so fucking big?

it's a shoop

This dude has such a giant ass crack.

Why do you think it's a hokes? It really happened stupid fuck.

so artsy and genius

Attached: pepewonder21.jpg (528x352, 22.93K)

Do you think she even felt it?

Attached: CFE1FFA4-17A9-42AE-9AFA-76C5D3E79BAF.jpg (483x751, 259.8K)

he got a badonkadonk

i regret my picture choice

Because you’re stupid

I’d hope so because it’s bigger than mine

Niggas got 3 foot of buttcrack

Goddamn Yoko is hideous.

Creation of the Soviet Union???

That's a funny fucking way to say it was the duplicitous Jews, as always.

I can’t get over the baffling teardrop shape of her breasts.

The Anglo Curse

>surrounded by groupies and hot chicks
>picks unattractive japanese
At least she supplied him with a decent backup.

Attached: hlhjhkhjhj.jpg (468x350, 70.4K)

>has never seen a breast in person

>has never slept with a woman under 180 lbs

The Jews are involved in attempted subversion and insurrection in Russia TO THIS DAY.

Ukraine was created in the wake of the Communist-Bolshevik (read: Jewish) revolution, and all of the principal revolutionaries were strictly Jewish, not Russian.

The United States (read: Israeli) media apparatus has brainwashed a generation of Boomers into believing the Russians are enemy number one, despite being an almost homogeneously WHITE NATION, and the side that STOPPED THE fucking NAZIS.

Simply put, Russia is the weakest White Nation on Earth, and it has been plundered for the last 60 years and bled dry by International Jewish capitalists, and now they have the GALL to bring the entire force of the Aryan West AND WE ALLOW IT!!!

We deserve what we get if we continue to allow these parasites to subvert every Aryan Nation on Earth and pick us to pieces, smallest piece by smallest piece.

his momma half reinderr