Can Valve take action?

A video game developer got triggered by my Steam review and send a mob of "Woke people" to verbally attack me by Conviniently cropping&distorting my Review in there twitter post
P.s. im not really internet savvy and am ESL so apologys for mistakes

Attached: pic.jpg (1473x957, 865.31K)

not your personal army

Why shouldn't they be allowed to review your review?

fpbp
It will be a terrible day when Any Forums forgets

take it to redi... oh

Attached: 1633428879128.png (841x1468, 276.42K)

Stop crying

i had this happen to me but it wasnt political. I just gave a criticial review of some game you apparently werent allowed to criticise.
I got people responding to my review with intense butthurt was quite funny.
Like why the fuck do people need to respond to to a response?

ill never understand white knighting indie games. this shit is c4inge, your review made me laugh and it made trannies seethe so goodjob

>HELP HEEEEEELP IM GETTING BULLIED ON TWITTER

OP is a fag

>"Z0MG GUYS A BUNCH OF TWITTERFAGS ARE COMING AFTER ME BECAUSE OF MY BAIT REVIEW!!!!1!!!111!"
no shit, retard, nypa

Are you actually in danger? If not, I doubt valve will do anything and even then, you shouldn't have personal info tied to your steam account.

why do you care?
why write an unpaid review? and for a game you don't care about
fucking janniecel

>can valve take action for a gamedev praising my review

stop taking the internet seriously retard.
just goad the people in your review to make them a little more angry and then don't worry and play video game

sue valve

Doesn't look like they sent anyone your way at all. All they did was post your public review. I thought anons ere supposed to have thicker skin than some limp-wristed snowflake liberals?

Who? That literally-who indieshitter game?

>i would make 1000 time more better game
seething ESL

Thanks for warning me about this game.

Attached: nigger.png (613x341, 55.55K)

Who cares what gay ass motherfucking nigger faggot kike-ass bitch twitter users say or do? They are all cunts.

Not your personal army faggot

everyone involved here needs to see therapy

honestly if you word things right I doubt it's hard to turn Any Forums into a personal army

Why are you complaining

Attached: 232.jpg (320x240, 23.86K)

Everyday, since this boards creation, people have found ways to make worse and worse posts.
Tell me Any Forums, is there a floor?

I'd work on that whole ESL situation and get better at wording. Not just for reviewing shit but coercing faggots here. You just make yourself look retarded when you can't spell or formulate a coherent sentence.

Don't be vocal about shit unless you are ready to defend it.
Don't come crying to us someone on the internet disagreed with you and posted about it.
Not your personal army.

What "anti religion message"? Also, imagine seething about a female protagonist. What kind of fragile cuck are you?

>this thread

Attached: what the fuck was that.gif (320x291, 1013.3K)

>he enjoys femoid protags
low IQ

is that how many kids theyve molested? i srsly dont understand reddit

steam is pretty bad because some morally dubious devs abuse the review system with armies of shills to paint an impression their game has overwhelmingly positive praise

based esl

This
Cope chuds

>Not your personal army faggo-

Attached: images (79).jpg (739x415, 42.86K)

He's asking for advice not a raid you dumb faggot.

it's funny watching Any Forums lose its teeth

What From Software game was it?

shes literally nobody.

nah it was an indie game.

Why the fuck would Valve take action against an ESL review?

lurk more

Who gives a shit?

This shit is why leftism is going to win in the long run. You retards crying about women and blacks all day will ruin us all.

Trannytale?

CHAN THE INTERNET IS BEING MEAN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

stfu.

>why leftism is going to win in the long run
Maybe in retarded America.

Ew

it was from the spiderman pride flag mod
besides that reddit is genuinely AWFUL to use for discussion, it was never made for it

Back to you. If you lurked enough you saw how Any Forums likes to being anons' personal army

hhahahahaaha
you fucking retard

Attached: Jay laughs at you.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

unwishlisted

It is extremely easy to trick Any Forums into raiding someone if they think you accidentally dox yourself.

Omg the mean people on twitter are bullying me

thats just cause of all the brain damaged farms faggots that lurk

women and niggers bitched about not having representation and invaded every company and added it, and """anti"""-discrimination laws made it impossible for anyone to fight back without getting sued and bankrupted. whites and men can't do it back though 'cause discrimination laws only give protected classes rights hahahaha

Did you have a stroke?

It's actually because right wingers as a class are spineless rats who never stand by their morals or with their friends when things get a little tough.

Mods are retarded.

>not making them pay to read your opinion
ngmi lad

Sorry, ESL here, I guess I get what I wrote wrong, but I bet you understood it.

Also, fuck the mods.

Boy I sure do hate Niggers~

Attached: 1637797600699.jpg (1200x1200, 309.25K)

Get moved kid