Nick bros, its over

nick bros, its over.

Attached: 1660962176823144.jpg (496x468, 31.5K)

Not so young anymore.

>24 years old
yep, that's when it starts. At first it's just your hairline, then you notice the hairs on your crown are getting thinner, then you start buying random regrowth products on ebay. Supplements, dermarollers, leave in conditioners, Asian tonics. Then after years of frustration trying to fight a battle that is already lost, you accept it and buzz/shave it all off. Then you feel a huge weight lifted off your shoulders, a wave of relief, and realize how foolish and vain you were being.
Hair loss happens to a lot of us, the best thing to do is simply accept it and move forward with your life.

Attached: 219b92e5bcdc5b274060eab536fb5789.jpg (532x683, 51.22K)

>Not taking finasteride
Keks

who is that? vegeta?

literally tranny drugs

AF is a pedo grooming cult. Nick knew that Latino zoomer was grooming a child and not only did nick cover for him but also condoned his actions and said how much he loves him. Not looking so good af bros...

Attached: just shave it bro.png (662x478, 21.89K)

>its over
it never started in the america first place

Attached: AtOPsHouse.png (470x324, 244.75K)

Mestizoids all age like shit. He's going to look like your average goblino day laborer by the time he hits 30.

If you have completely shit genetics maybe
I'm sure you will look like statham and not some basedboy with a huge globular cranium

All that anger takes a toll.

It works if you either grow a real beard or clean shave. If the point is of buzzing is overcoming the insecurity of thinning, having an obvious cope beard kind of gives the game away.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 13.23.01.png (688x591, 459.18K)

He should he more worried about the pedophile terrorist he was associated with

Good hairline to have.

Nigger doesn't need a hairline to smash catboy bussy. Prolly the stress about the homo pox going around.

>toxic drug that causes birth defects, lowers sperm count & can cause erectile disfunction
no thanks

luckily I have a good face and look good with facial hair. I noticed that girls are more attracted to me with my hair buzzed off than when I had long, full head of hair.
I don't shave it because I'm blond, so buzzing it off with zero guard basically looks shaved since there's no dark roots. I was slightly insecure about it but the first day I went out after buzzing it off girls were really sweet to me, surprisingly so, which makes me think I look better without hair than with my past style

qrd on the balding racket
balding is caused by inflammation
inflammatory diseases such as arthritus present with dht at the affected sites
dht is heavily present anywhere effected by inflammation including a shiny baldscarred head.
>I eat absolute garbage and have a perfect hairline
Cool, not everyone can subsist off goyslop and maintain a perfect hairline, their bodies need premium fuel whilst yours can subsist off mcdonald's grease.
>women
periods, if you pay attention you'll notice women's hair take a shit after menopause.
>cope
irregardless, you have everything to gain with an anti-inflammatory diet. if it works then you've dodged a big fat (((industry))) designed to profit off the suffering of men, if it doesn't work, you're health substantially improves and you avoid calling the medical jew for your dietary induced ailments

This hits hard bros. I'm only 22 and my hairline is like pic related in OP. The side of my head has thinned so much if it's not combed perfectly you can see the skin underneath. I'm pretty scared to just shave it all off. I can't even comprehend what I'll look like bold I've had hair this whole time and nice hair too. No doubt it will be a downgrade. Maybe this is the normal thought process.

Attached: 1660679295263179.jpg (720x405, 17.1K)

Jaden is that you bro? Not a good look

What does this mean? Tips?

>dehydrated
>early aging
Yeah, we warned him to stay off the goyslop but he didn't listen.
Skinny people think they are immune to the detrimental effects of fast food

Oh damn, maybe he isn’t so much of a spic. That is a classic English hairline. Ask me how I know

Literally does none of those. One study showed smaller male genitalia in pregnant female monkeys who were INJECTED with the drug. Meaning the level was at such a high level in the blood you'd have to literally consume gallons of semen to even come close to the levels the monkeys had in those trials.

But even if you were really worried about it just stop taking it for 3 months before trying to have kids and is completely out of your system.

He’s already mid 20s now he’ll be Norwood 3 by 30

Most of these guys would look so much better clean shaven or with a bit of stubble. Can't wait for the shit beard phase to die.

As long as your confident it's not really noticeable. Nick seems confident enough that people won't really care. Forestanon's hair recedes and you don't really notice it because he himself doesn't seem to be bothered by it. Same with Alex Jones, his personality overshadows it and him being bald just kind of is a fact of life

But when you have someone like Tim Pool who is so extremely insecure that he needs to wear beanies in the summer and throws a retard fit when you take it off him or mention it, then it becomes all people can think about. Tim's coworkers probably call him a manchild behind his back

Research anti inflammatory diets, this will take you across the entire spectrum, from paul saladinos anti inflammatory raw carnivore diet,
to antiacid alkaline diets.

Everything at the supermarket is acidic, I don't want to sound like those insane gurus, but it's true, the bread of our ancestors was alkaline in nature for example.
As for me personally, I distill my water, add salt, and add lime to alkalize it, I eat fruit, honey and meat (raw is better), I eat raw eggs, cooking eggs hurts my tummy, raw egg yolks are more nutritionally available as the fragile nutrients arents destroyed in the cooking process (tangent).
I've respondent very well to this, It's cured my eczema, my impetigo/herpes/pimples, my hairline (norwood2) is covered in baby hairs which is new. I feel good, the biggest hurdle was avoiding the omnipresent goyslop. I've also heard anecdotes of those who have completely reversed their hairloss which is very encouraging