UNLEASH THE KRAKEN

UNLEASH THE KRAKEN

Attached: 94F6C20E-2CFF-4B12-8CCA-76E1F795AF63.jpg (1160x773, 883.02K)

I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them?? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.

I remember when magatards were sucking sydney powells dick because they thought she was going to do something

they were right. the CIA rigged and stole the election

Attached: cia director.png (588x320, 35.14K)

If it was a show, these two actors did a great job. Really felt like they were trusting in the plan only to get thrown under the bus

BASED!!!!

unleash the nukes and fuck the usa

And this is how you knew Trumpists were full of shit: real lawyers don't call their findings "the kraken".

I miss them lads

It was embarrassing

Remember when Any Forums fell for their bullshit?

2 more squeaks

Yeah but why did they act like they had the receipts when they only had circumstantial evidence

so you'd give them money

Trust sessions

nice pasta from the copy/paste thread.

they had the evidence it was just stolen from them and covered up by the CIA. have you learned nothing? you think the FBI raiding trump for the documents that proved their spying corruption was just for fun?

Attached: twoweeks3.jpg (400x267, 32.25K)

Remember when we already won back in 2017. Shows over Jew. The storm has arrived

Attached: 6F7CD3CB-AC69-4D7E-B038-FA2DE7428AAE.jpg (753x1024, 84.37K)

Was working from home at that time so I’d spend the day at my boomer dad’s house and we watched every single one of those Rudy Giuliani hearings.

They had tons of receipts, evidence, signed affidavits, interviews, statistics, to back up their claims.

In fact the lawyers barely talked, they’d be like “Here’s 15 people who would like to tell you what happened on election night” and everyone’s stories were incredibly shady.

There was one I remember in particular; a private delivery driver drove a truck load of ballots a few days after the election, from New Jersey to Pennsylvania. At the time he thought it was a bit weird but he also wanted to do his part and get the ballots to their destination.

When all the cheating accusations started to come out he got more suspicious and started looking into the person who asked him to drive the ballots. He felt they were being really shady so he contacted the authorities just in case there was something there that needs to be investigated.

The next day, the FBI came to his house and confiscated his work truck lmao

All the stories were crazy like that but for whatever reason, nothing came out of it.

Market collapses this week
Germany and Britain collapsed today
Gold has been returned to sovereign nations that signed on to gesara
Check em

Attached: C062536A-99E2-4525-A7DE-79D9DABCE8FD.jpg (400x572, 89.21K)