Imagine if you will a state so disgusting that even the residents themselves hate it

Say one (1) nice thing about New Jersey challenge. Difficulty level: impossible

Attached: 6EE0E26B-6079-4FA3-819A-34B9788B339D.png (3444x3775, 2.65M)

I live in NJ. I fucking hate this place.

Better education and quality of life and lower crime than NYC.
Sneed.

Attached: A09CBA25-4C0B-49B7-810D-7A8EAEBDF15B.gif (420x431, 3.08M)

fountains of wayne

Jersey is underrated some parts yah are industrial polluted crime ridden but there are nice parts of jersey it’s a very segregated state. Pete and Pete was filmed entirely in jersey and that’s comfy. Jersey can be a nice place to live it’s way better then nyc overall just stay out of the no go zones

The Jersey shore. Swimming in the ocean is based

Glenn Danzig

This is South Korea.

New Jersey is like Israel of tge Atlantic

Yeah I lived in Morris county for a few years and it is pretty nice, but the state in general is going nowhere. Highest property taxes in the country and yet still $40k per capita debt in pensions alone

most courteous drivers in america

Massachusetts ain't too much better, maybe less niggers I suppose. I say suppose because i see so many niggers know after Floyd. They've been moved out the hoods and into "affordable housing units" by the gov.

The entire state is filled with mostly angry fake and gay people.
Some areas in south jersey aren't too bad. Everything north of Princeton is almost guaranteed to be overcrowed, shitskin infested, and ugly.
You'll also pay a premium to enjoy living on top of one another. But you will commiserate with other sad angry fake and gay people as you desperately try and justify why you work so many hours and have such a fucking terrible communte by reminding everyone that you can "go to the beach, go skiing, go see a play in the city with ease!!!! WOW!!! What a GREAT location!" all while Amit and Pradeep move in to replace the last remaining white families on your block.

Yah it’s only gonna get worse to, I’ve seen it happen a bunch of times man especially since 2008. Lots of people foreclosing on their houses and leaving the state

Camden's one of the worst places in America no? such close proximity to Philly.

I bought a book called Weird New Jersey a few years back but I haven't got round to reading it yet. I bet there's some at least interesting stuff in the Pine Barrens

>Camden's one of the worst places in America no? such close proximity to Philly.
They mostly keep to themselves there though. I grew up like 20 mins from there. We never had anyone creeping into our area from over there. Retards in high school even went in to Camden to buy booze and weed occasionally. This was like 15 years ago though.

>most italian state
>it's shit
hmm

The Italians have been evacuating for the past 20 years to Florida. The entire state is increasingly hispanic and asian now

kek

In the center it's still 1955
Haha same

Attached: 20220223_134023.jpg (1917x3409, 3.89M)

>mfw I like New Jersey

Attached: Tony Soprano.jpg (1300x1875, 310.15K)

>live in NY
>work in NJ
>NJ is even dirtier and shittier compared to the shithole known as NY despite having less people
I thought NY water was bad, look at the water around NJ.

Doesnt it have the richest people of any state?

>1 nice thing
Pork roll

Attached: 2-3lbs-Taylor-Ham-Pork-Rolls11.0.jpg (800x800, 88.14K)

that's why i left and moved to NC, now im surrounded by even more niggers

Are the wop sluts at least pleasant to look at?

island beach state park is one of the nicest beaches ever though i will say that much, great clean wild beach with a bunch that has no lifeguards and you can drive on the beach there and theres barely any people. also tubing on the delaware river further south from where you canoe is fun, it gets really shallow but river is still pretty wide and you can get shitfaced just riding down it.
>t. former east brunswick resident