RONALD REAGAN SHUT DOWN THE INSANE ASYLUMS

Where the fuck did all of the nutjobs go?

Attached: pepewtf.jpg (512x422, 28.52K)

>Where the fuck did all of the nutjobs go?

Attached: glowbadge321.png (1200x1200, 282.32K)

Im heer fren

Attached: 1660262299162991.jpg (1024x691, 71.96K)

a lot are homeless
the rest are bringing their families down with them

Any Forums

they all went back to israel

He shut down the insane asylems, set up all the California gun regulation, and sent a ton of immigrants to California. Anyone who says he was a good thing is fucking retarded or jewish.

Homeless on the streets, in prison, living in crack houses, homeless shelters, married to some unfortunate guy, living as NEETs. They're all over the place

Dude take a walk. They're fucking everywhere and most are also high.

Street corners to beg

I live innawoods, bro. If I take a walk I might see a bear or a moose

They work in government now.

The real answer is we barely had a homeless problem until that happened. And its a big part of why there are so many now many of these people need to be locked up, some will get better others could be transferred to cheaper group homes for long term care. But it seems we prefer the endless crime and third world look so we go it

Some of them took up boxing

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-013953_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x739, 109.38K)

I envy you. I can't walk one block without running into a madman. Just yesterday I ran into a guy with shit covered pants rubbing his nipples and barking like a dog.

the democratic party

>democratic

*demonratic

Sorry fren. I used to see the same shit. I lived across the street from a bus stop in Racine, WI.
I moved last November and the Northwoods is
even better than I had dreamed

Now, obviously, they are everywhere, but then, there wasn't the fentanyl and meth heads like today. A lot of those asylums were also evil and experimental. I think we need them back tho, but without the lobotomies. Put some of that tax money towards somerhing useful.

They're all on Twitter convincing other nutjobs to cut their genitals off.

homeless or in prison

It's DEMOCRAT party....democratic is an adjective.
Fuck Tucker and AJ for constantly saying it wrong

county jails house the best schizos

>getting this triggered over the duopoly

My aunt was insane and was in a government asylum. What generally happened was wards of the state were then moved to private care facilities which were fine if you weren't crazy but they nutty people got housed with the sane people in these care homes. It's a desperately poor situation here now, fully 1/2 the homeless are nuts the other half are just addicts.

because theres no such thing as insane, everyone works for their own profit, with many differeent ways, humans are all different

mental illness didnt exist until jews took power, wonder why? because to control the pleb and have gold card to fuck over anyone

Post your address I’ll put up an a billboard saying you’re a soup kitchen and you’ll see all the schizos again

Gee i wonder why would you keep "insane asylums" where the doctors themself are completely insane and retarded, pic rel

Attached: _116725197_gettyimages-electroshock.jpg (1024x806, 124.5K)