Question for vaxxies?

What is it like to have the CDC make you look stupid as fuck? Genuinely curious? You were stanning for them so hard only to have them turn around and confirm that you are indeed histrionic freaks that shouldn’t be taken seriously. Do you trust them still?

Attached: 0EC4E76E-6C90-485D-ACB6-E70862A7A8D7.jpg (1170x1692, 2.06M)

Holy fuck this pic is epic
Mind if i repost to reddit

>fight science with science
wait, why are nurses fighting science?

Attached: 2a0.jpg (600x344, 16.62K)

>People that didn't read the fine print on the thing being injected into them somehow are keeping up with news from the CDC about a massive rug pull despite the MSM not reporting it
I don't think they know user.

Attached: 1660961714357.jpg (1080x1993, 771.27K)

Imagine taking advice from a male nurse lol

a doughy male nurse, like where are your veins nigger.

most people took it not because they stan for fauci and more like they wanted to keep their job and not become homeless lmao

What's more gay, a male nurse or a powerbottom with monkey pox and AIDS?

I think the thing that infuriates me the most about COVID is when the NPCs use the phrase "the science" as a synonym for whatever they're pushing. As if science is one single authoritative entity in complete agreement itself. The phrase alone demonstrates that they don't know what the fuck "science" is.

>fight science with science
galaxy brain take

Yeah I can't imagine why one side considers themselves to be more in favor of "science" even when there are minor disagreements within the scientific community. Probably because the other side are trying to cure covid with bleach enemas and prayer circles.

>they wanted to keep their job
What good is having a job when you can't breathe?

It’s hilarious to see vaxxies suffer. I went to a doctor for the first time in years a couple of months ago for a check up. I was healthy but they told me I should get vaccinated but I basically told them to fuck off.

tfw just two weeks ago, I took my coworker to the hospital because he kept passing out on the job due to his leg cramping up so badly. Turns out he had blood clotting in his leg. His leg had his veins basically popping out. Poor fellas gotta live with that now. We can’t put him on a latter cause he’d pass out.

What are you talking about, Festus?

I’m not talking about you, leaf. I’m talking about the ones that trusted the CDC

That’s disingenuous the vast majority like myself posited that all you needed to fight Covid was your natural immune system. That ended up being correct. Say sorry to me, vaxpiggy.

Twitter fighting nurses?

Attached: uh oh.png (737x675, 44.88K)

>with bleach enemas and prayer circles.
Such a feminine response looking for a "ooohhhh" reaction with a strawman. You're not getting upvotes here, unfortunately.

What's funny is they'll say "the science has changed" but still not want you to question it even though they just said science gets things wrong

Only if you never come back.

Canadians

So true. They also won’t admit you were actually correct that entire time.

Anyone who puts "the" in front of science has essentially told you that they are retarded. No further attention ought to be given.

My guns are in my bedroom. Where are yours Nigel?