What does Any Forums think about JP Sears? Is he /ourguy/?

What does Any Forums think about JP Sears? Is he /ourguy/?

youtube.com/channel/UCwUizOU8pPWXdXNniXypQEQ

Attached: awaken-with-jp-facebook-instagram-450x300.png (450x300, 164.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPt6gvRQnhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you nigger

Kosher conservative 5/10

He's clever but will he name Der juden?

He talks about the war on whiteness, purity spiraler!

>He's clever but will he name Der juden?

He's dropping redpills, you can't openly name the jew with normies, surprised he hasn't been cancelled already.

Didn't he single-handedly invert the definition of woke?

Dude overdosed on red pills during Commiefornia lockdowns. I find him entertaining.

he's definitely not a newfag

Based ginger who redpills normies.

Attached: 1659244489198171.gif (320x240, 703.96K)

These morons ruined their own content by making every video 100% 'liberal to the extreme'

Its so bad that watching one of their vids is just like watching actual hyper liberals be faggots, aka no longer entertaining

They say imitation is the sincerest from of flattery so...

Attached: 1660553941686161.jpg (750x774, 86.14K)

He’s always been based but this is a slide thread and you are an underaged faggot and therefore herbs are being planted in fields

He lifts, his shit isn't retarded, he's not a fag. His wife is possibly a jew and very ugly.

yes, it's completely unwatchable. Appeals to under 18s only. rehash of rehashes, way too late.

he looks half jew as well

Christian, and therefor Jew slave. In denial maybe. But he must reject the Jew and embrace the red hair.

cringy ass faggot.

when will you finally release that eCelebs DO NOTHING?

>he looks half jew as well

He looks like a potato nigger.

Really? My detection needs work

Weird:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPt6gvRQnhs

never watched him, never will watch him. good luck with finding /yourguy/ OP. i look forward to you realizing there is no /ourguy/

he's alright I guess, ok for redpilling your normie auntie and granny on farcebook...

He used to be better before he became part of the alt-kike and had to repeat their crap. And worse, the is probably part of those societies of jesters orr other creepy jewish gay stuff.

christcuck jew worshipper/10