Why can't europoors have nice things?

Attached: FajVYwKXoAAylJ3.jpg (451x775, 44.69K)

Shill D/C thread no need to post just go back whence you came user

>atleast mah maffs in skewwl

Attached: 1650056393394.gif (400x325, 1.9M)

i'll be able to afford those when mr goldstein approves my raise

>One shot at life
>Not born an American
Shiet

How many threads have you done ? We dont think at you at all while we rent free in your mind. Seek help

The kind of thing that keeps me awake at night

Average american lol.

Attached: 1660961593380.jpg (960x684, 116.43K)

>look like 40 year old man
lol

Why amerimutt houses are shit?

Attached: 1660847111380809.jpg (1405x937, 440.63K)

This image is pure cope, holy fucking kek. Young people in the US can neither afford a house nor a car anymore. We're all fucked, burgeranon, stop with this bullshit.

I know you put that up as a comeback but people need to see this more. I'm fucking sick of the europoor bullshit and my countrymen constantly trying to act like everything is fine and we're all rich and living in Mayberry with Andy Griffith. It sucks here, we're not rich, drugs and crime are rampant and most people are completely fucked in the head and don't even realize it. I fucking hate it here so much and I hate my countrymens dishonesty

the majority of Brazilians have never seen $1,000 in one place

Attached: 1656530180644.jpg (397x391, 67.46K)

Leave the nigger city and join us literally everywhere else.

probably smart enough not to go into $400k of debt at 23

>american
>25 years old
>house
no

Better to put your extra money in the market, you won't make jack shit with a savings account

Just stop falling for the credit scam.

I know a lot of 40 year of Americans that never had sex, live with their mothers and dont drive. They all post this meme just like you. 25 year old Americans want to be Africans. Dont kid yourself.

I can drive all over this state and see the same thing. I've seen it in other states too driving through Ohio was a disappointment. This country is fucking trash man, fuck patriotism.

>im poor therefore the people in my social circle are poor therefore everyone is poor
this is a pathetic cope

>I hate my countrymen
Fixed it for you. Hard not to hate these dumb idiots. Most are heavily in debt using credit cards or buy now pay later for fucking pizzas. So many people receive welfare and other forms of government aid that they expect it to always be there. Others are just delusional. Going to be a nasty crash whether it is house, consumer debt, or whatever. When it comes, it'll be so fun to watch these people with $500k in debt starve in the streets.
People here living way above their means with debt, debt, and more debt while making 40k a year. This country is a shit hole and 3/4s of the people here should be stoned to death for their stupidity. Everything is okay though

idiot meme stocks like bed bath and beyond? i'd sell everything and wait.

What the fuck ever dude I'm sick of all your coping. "I have some money therefore I don't give a fuck that my country is a garbage can".

Having a house seems a bit better than having a few thousands in savings

This.
It's crazy we had a massive spike in lumber prices, and it did fuck-all to brickpill normies.
They just love their stick/cardboard housarinos.

Most jobs are in the cities.

You're not this retarded are you

>get good credit score
>take out all the loans possible
>don't pay them back
>file bankruptcy wait a few years
>repeat

You just gotta out jew the jew. Free $50,000 from the gov. every few years. Our Wages cannot be garnished for loans

This is actually hilarious for a cunt with no gibs and healtcare
Up until recently this was offset by high salaries and low tax in the US so you'd be able to pay out of pocket but it's full on lord of the flies now

tens of millions will die of disease and homelessness not to mention fentanyl within the next decade

fpbp

all others can be safely ignored.

Americans only have fat women, tatted perscription junkies and high body count whores if they miss the marry your high school sweetheart memo. The food is super unhealthy. Families are broken up over bs like politics and money.

The only real things that really bring happiness in life are family, good food and good sex. American men have basically none of this. It’s a depressing time. To think this used to be the best country on the world during our grandparents lifetime.

What's this meme about American houses being garbage cause their made of wood, i live in a 200 year old farm house made of wood and its still standing just fine

Yeah it is hard not to hate them man. And then you come here and it's like everyone is hiding their head in the sand. I just don't get it.

every state is a shit hole. TX shouldn't even be part of America it is so bad. Add in Cali, New York, and even Florida at this point. Our roads have potholes that will swallow your whole car. Most people just collect welfare checks despite being anti-gubermint or conservative. Having kids they cannot afford and living on taxpayer dollars.
There is nothing great about living in the JewS despite what people learned in school. Anyone still sucking this country's dick like it is better than some 3rd world shit hole is just delusional or trolling.

I always see Americans talking about this as if it was a 100% risk free life hack. It can't be this easy.

Attached: 1660962460721.jpg (640x852, 335.52K)

Dang back to back matching doubles. Check't

Attached: 1645736839257.gif (1000x700, 277.25K)

Built by the British empire
Pre 20th century housing was god tier and intact everywhere where it hasn't been destroyed by the wars

>this is what 100 years of jew media does to a brain ,kids. don't become as moronic as the mutt. he is a very dumb being.

Hobos like trash bro