An IRL protest against Kiwifarms

How much of a shitshow will this be if it actually happens?

Attached: FajhvHVVUAAjVvf.jpg (750x818, 83.48K)

The real shitshow will happen when they found that there is a war between kiwi and /pity/ for Putin baby monkey torture videos.

The great lolcow muster of 2022

Wayne, laseranon, Walmartanon, and cwc enter a ring, only one leaves.

Who wins?

laseranon is the only one that isn't unsufferable.

What did kiwibros do to trigger her?

you could send everyone on Any Forums at once and laseranon would emerge the only one with functional eyes

We should organize a counter protest.

>Her
They put his dox up which hilariously lead to him being swatted by canadian cops

I did not give a shit about this tranny at first but I guess I can see why null is paying so much attention to them now. This is going to be a joke of a protest.

Im against cancel culture but for faggot farms i'll make an especial exception. They alienated everyone except the mentally ill deranged losers that frequent that cesspool.
Fuck it, burn that jewis site down
they are not bros by any stretch, that place is crawling with degenerate losers, trannies and feminists who somehow think they have the moral high ground

>kiwi farms
>cancel culture
it's the same

Will this end up being the battle of Jim's driveway?

yep burn it down

just because its kinda their right to do it doesnt mean I dont think that all of kiwi farms deserve to be beheaded.
but trannies get the axe first.

Lucas is a piece of shit. You will never be a woman, Lucas. You’re a disgusting, ugly, fat, mangled, stupid, predatory pederast that ran a grooming discord called cat boy ranch that traded black market hormones to children in exchange for cheese pizza along with all of your mods, who went DFE as soon as you got your hard drives raided during your “swatting”.

They are copy pasting other people's shitposts.
I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them?? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.

They got CWC put into jail for over a year, so they're doing the lords work

Don't give them SRS, use a bullet

Well no offense but when you consider the people they feature are Jonathan Yaniv, Brianna Wu, Zoe 5 Guys And Fries Quinn, Anita Sarkesian, and Vaush, it’s kind of hard *not* to have the moral high ground by default. These degenerates need to have everything they post documented so that nobody ever forgets who these people are.

Lol wasnt kf dropped from cloudflare like 3 years ago

cringe, imagine caring about e celebs being trolled

Go home ralph, youre drunk