All of the world's sexual degeneracy comes from cutting off a part of your dick

all of the world's sexual degeneracy comes from cutting off a part of your dick.

think about this logically. When you are young, the most sensitive part of your dick gets cut off, so the tip of your penis is rubbing against your underwear, firing off neuros in part of the brain that shouldn't be firing... overtime your brain gets used to sensation and it dulls. The sexual part of your brain is fried as a result.

When you get older, your penis becomes physically less sensitive, it starts becoming harder and harder to cum. you can't cum normally anymore, you need degeneracy and novelty to help you coom: anal sex, deepthroat. BDSM, threesomes, gay sex. you need the mental stimulation of dominance because fucking normally isn't enough to get you to coom anymore.

thoughts? oh and i forgot to mention that rabbi's would suck off a baby's penis after circumsizing it. if the origin is not degenerate itself, i don't know what is.

Attached: circum.png (765x468, 304.83K)

??? im uncut and i want to be pegged and choked by girls

Attached: 1645724661058.png (754x1005, 1.34M)

What's wrong with deep-throat and some bondage? user... C'mon, am I really a degenerate if my girl and I do some cool stuff? She's trad too, wants kids and the like, pro-eugenics even... :(

I think this is just a cope for your dog fucking

Uncut here and have never had any sexual interests besides healthy, normal, heterosexual benis in bagina :DDD sex

Attached: Gods Chosen Medicine.jpg (940x811, 226K)

its more than the neurons the head of the penis becomes calloused and numb.. its truly fucking evil

Frankly I think a stronger argument is that extreme physical trauma (like getting one of the most sensitive parts of your body mutilated) does psychologically traumatise babies and often results in mental or emotional issues. It's almost as if expierencing extreme pain as a newborn is bad for your brain's development

It’s only americans who regularly get circumcised, yet there is plenty of fucked up shit in other countries as well
That’s not wrong though it’s just part of being a misato chad

Why are you obsseded with dicks leaf ? Yes we all know Amerimutts are retarded cuted faggots goy cattles. Now pass pn something else.

There are still plenty of fags that are uncut

No it's your fault weirdo. You cant go blaming the guy who touched and cut your penis.

why bros. I hate jews so much

Attached: 1657310355881.jpg (255x253, 8.98K)

I did not get my son circumsized, ama

Are you ok with your son not getting into any high ranking colleges or law schools?

I would say being cut probably correlates more to general sexual deviancy / fucked up things like fisting etc, I think homosexuality is too vanilla to really consider as an argument. Most degeneracy comes from USA - think shit like blacked. being cut makes you seek out all kinds of unnatural stimuli

Not worried about the sensitivity once grown up, but a baby getting a tip of their penis cut off is lolwtf

Kys leper corn

I have been successful going to middling schools. And law school...gross. Another few years just to work 80 hour weeks for years to barely clear good money and hope you become partner? Cringe. Plus, the kids last name is German. The game against the Jews was rigged from the start.

Circumcision is a primer for cutting off you genitals entirely.

Attached: 1649679447829.jpg (960x1284, 527.2K)

It was just a Jewish nepotism joke.

Anyone that doesn't think it should be illegal for under 18s to get circumcised are boomer child abusers.

Furthermore, 18 year olds who want the procedure should be made to fill out a form with check-boxes stating things like "I fully acknowledge that my penis will be less sensitive after this. I fully acknowledge that my penis may be irreversibly harmed by this procedure. I fully acknowledge that complications resulting from this procedure may include complete amputation of the penis." etc.

If an 18+ person wants to get circumcised and they check all those boxes on the form, ok. Go for it.

But to say that it's ok to circumcise a month old baby is patently retarded and evil.

Even fairly intelligent people like Matt Walsh and others fuck this up. Trannies tell Matt Walsh "You're against trans surgeries for minors. Are you against circumcision for minors?" and he goes "No that's different." Nigger. It's not different. You're permanently altering a kids sexual organs.

Conservatives really stumble and fuck up on this one, when it's patently obvious that circumcising children is unethical.

I have to battle with Jewish and Indian nepotism these days. Everyone is tribal except whites wtf