MY BOY IS KILLING IT

Trannies taking the L

Attached: RDT_20220819_2042468199419659428374563~2.jpg (1068x2795, 797.35K)

Is this the titty-skittles abomination? Has it attempted to salvage its original destroyed gender?

Im proud of the guy much respect for breaking the conditioning.

I'm happy for the guy.

Yes. He decided it was garbage.

All things considered (being an ex tranny and a la creatura) dude cleans up good. Looks a million times better than before. Might actually be able to get a good job and a gf now

He only needs a friend with enough time and patience.

If Pete Davidson dressed up like Andrew Schultz for Halloween.

he'll never be what he could have been. best to call a loss and avenge him on the field. no half measures. it's clean up time kiddos
t. jordan peterstein hands typed this

He looks like a politician

They are copy pasting other people's shitposts.
I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them?? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.

It's still a mutt abomination

Kek I see it

basado. would invite over to the back yard for a nice afternoon of grilling and beer drinking

Attached: grillnchill.png (640x425, 524.47K)

amazin!

Attached: trans saved1.jpg (1024x438, 94.54K)

I'm legitimately proud of this man.

I can't tell if this guy is tall or short, he has the build of someone who is 6'5" but the face of someone who is 4'5" and there's nothing around for scale.

I'd be curious if by being so mentally infected, then freeing himself, he gains a heightened immunity to jewish bullshit in general.

It's fucked up the leftist take advantage of the subnormals like that. Chrischan would still be enjoying Sonic 2

Good for him

BASED

That dude got some nigger lips.

Genuinely hopes he goes on to have a good life.

Looking good, brother.

I'm proud of goblin boy

we gotta make sure our boy stays on the right path! he actually looks pretty dapper. he needs to stop slouching tho. if he stood up straight, he'd look like a goodfella.

Dude has a bright future ahead of him.

give him some testosterone, a gym membership, chicken and rice, and he'll be plowing through roasties in no time.
good luck to him

good for him

Attached: 1647800477322.jpg (1125x971, 164.32K)

bright-er. relatively speaking. we're not a fucking therapy group here

We all need friends. I wish I could meet some of you guys but if we did a Any Forums meetup 50% of the people who showed up would be glowies

OH SHIT LOOK AT THAT STUD
seriously good for him

but if you only targeted garmin watches....... I mean

tmdwu

Attached: 111.jpg (1037x258, 22.55K)

>leaving the sewn brand name tag on the left cuff so he can return it

BASED!
Every rightwinger I know wears matching android smartwatches as well! Lets us keep track of gainz and have constant contact in the field

Attached: glowies.png (2000x1757, 275.89K)

Good for him.

Thanks for the whitepill fren.

someone post the tranny pic of him

Still looks like a faggot
He looks like he can't escape the 50%

tell me he kept his dick

Attached: 1660734054320860.jpg (456x846, 110.35K)

Good for him, I'm genuinely happy that he turned the fuck around before it was too late.

he just looks like a used car salesman.

>They are copy pasting other people's shitposts.
>I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them?? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.