Do people really want Trump back into office or would you be okay with having him be arrested on false charges and have...

Do people really want Trump back into office or would you be okay with having him be arrested on false charges and have desantis become president?

Attached: 1639578895514.jpg (2560x1242, 126.24K)

4 more years

i'd like him back as president

THe data as I see it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 6.41.38 PM.png (956x1300, 157.11K)

I don't know but the balloons make 42. What did I win?

Both support israel waaay too much, but one can always hold out hope that second term Trump doesn't have to kiss ass for votes anymore. He legitamately was the only president I've ever known to actually even TRY to fix problems, and for those 4 years the country legitimately felt like america again.

So there's that.

Attached: 1656623523630.jpg (750x541, 365.39K)

Moron

Having Trump go to jail would probably be the more accelerationist plan since that would alert Americans that every single station of power projection in America, thus the entire republic and the directions it takes, has been completely taken by people who's first pledge of allegiance is to themselves, their own Klan, and the middle east and not America.

The "Separation of Church and State" needs to make a big fucking comeback and real fucking fast. There has to be a law saying all the places where there's 80% Jews have to be cleared out and returned safely and soundly with their trillions of dollars back to Palestine where they can improve conditions there.

don't you see that it's 2 question marks?

48? I forgot if you do the addition or the multiplication first. I think it's the former right?

Desantis isn’t running so it’s a non issue

This is correct.
1 + 10 x 2 = 21

damn, how did I miss that?

the seething of the establishment was too delicious

It's 22 brahs, I gotcha I'm a math guy

OoO

How did you get 48??

Oh shit bedmas forgot about that

I was wrong it's 21

= 35
10 + 10 + 10 = 30
10 + 4 + 4 = 18
4 - 2 = 2
half blue is 1 + 10 + 4 = 35

But pemdas?
1 + 10 × 2
1 + (10 × 2)
10 × 2 = 20
1 + 20 = 21
Or am I retarded?

noooo
i see a ×
it's 44
1 + 10 = 11 × 4 = 44

this user is correct, especially the part about 1 + 10 + 4 equalling 35

No you're right fuck stop rubbing it in

Nah I was wrong don’t worry about it

jaja it's late in europe i'm tired . it's 44

Tell me you're a Syrian refugee living in Germany without saying you're a Syrian refugee living in Germany.

Rather have trump, and sealant is afterwards. Let me make it simple for you Hans.
12>8
Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

No you fucking dumbass you guys do not know how to see or do math. The green one only has 1 balloon that means you must divide the green variable by 2, same with the blue.

Wayne you forgot to filter "boi" and "chud"... otherwise I agree

love the threads intended to throw off the fed...

Attached: 4839_439.jpg (313x368, 19.93K)

I think it would ultimately be better if trump was arrested and becomes a martyr. Would serve to unite a fracturing right against the heavy-handed leftist state, and it's not like trump is a good leader anyways, he just happened to be the first guy to open his mouth.

noooo ! i'm tired ! it's 22 !!!!!
hahaha ha lol

It don't mattah. Nunna dis mattahs.

I still don't understand chuds, are they dumb boomer trump types?

My sides

Attached: 1660852944847906.png (499x500, 91.6K)

Politicians are all self serving cock suckers. I want them all gone. Give us kings

jaja laughing ... i go now in bed

Desantis is a secret kike. Trump 2024, white pride nationwide

>The green one only has 1 balloon that means you must divide the green variable by 2
What mathematical principle is this?
1greenBaloon is an entirely different symbol than 2greenBaloons and it's value is unknowable with the given information.

Wrong again nigger, ever heard of BEDMAS? YOU NEED TO MULTIPLY BEFORE ADDING. FUCKING NIGGER

21. You missed the half green

It's a discord tranny term that they force memed over a few raids and keep using unironically even though no one in the hivemind started using it ironically, therefore it sticks out like a poorly tucked penis and should go on everyone's filter list

It's called inference and logical deduction

problem is under-constrained, it's not possible to determine a value for the green lolipop or the blue lolipop

Red = 10
Green=2
Blue =1

just make sure to count the balloons and divide accordingly. my mistake the first time was that I didn't think to count the balloons. but if you follow order of operations you get 21.

1+(10*2)=21

this kind of shit is fun, but you're really just jumping through hoops. all it is testing is your ability to differentiate by color, number, and then follow order of operations.

It's called assumption and conjecture.
What if there's a buy one get one free deal on green balloons? That would deflate the value of 2 green balloons. You just can't assume that the value of one balloon is exactly half the value of two.

They're not lollipops they're balloons you gorilla looking nigger who can't do basic math

I hate the USA.

Attached: TIMESAND___USA.jpg (762x381, 315.33K)

Yes I can

The answer is 31
For the green ballons where one arrow is bigger than the other, it indicates that the value of one green ballon is higher than the other, so the balloon with the bigger arrow is is 3 the other is 1
10 + 10 + 10 = 30
10 + 3+1 + 3+1 = 18
3+1 - 2 = 2
1 + 10 x 3 = 31

the problem is unsolvable retards. assuming that a green balloon is half of 2 green baloons is like thinking that W=V/2.

It is safe to say if you have
2 identical balloons with value x
then
1 balloon is x/2

kek

no ! it's wrong ! it's fake , in real life i have never contact with the wrong way . only in schools you have this fake math . it's a teachers trap . show me in real life this situation !
fake math question = is no math , it's shit

please enlighten me how you can use math to solve this problem
>inb4 2 green lolis = 2 x 1 green loli
>inb4 2 blue lolis = 2 x 1 blue loli
provide a formal proof otherwise you can't use that property

What difference does it make which puppet is in office?

so does 0 = 4 because it's half of 8? assuming the value of a glyph based on what it looks like is preschool tier math.

>
w = 4
v = ?
what's the answer smart guy

Get the fuck out of Germany Ackmed. I'm sick you you brown mother fuckers making the world ugly with your stinky ugly existence