The USA is the most bland and soulless country on the face of this planet. No real history, no cool architecture...

The USA is the most bland and soulless country on the face of this planet. No real history, no cool architecture, no interesting nature, and our terrible excuse of a "culture" is nothing more than postmodernism and delusionals of grandeur. This "country" is nothing more than a shitty globohomo HQ that represents everything terrible about the modern world. This country exists to enforce the new world order on other countries and maximize profits for corporate Jews. Statistics say that this country is 56% "white" (white with quotation marks because our definition of "white" expands to include everyone who isn't an outright shitskin or chink), yet if you stepped foot in any American city, you would think that white people are at most 30% of our population. Not to mention that the average person is so fucking fat that you wonder how they even function as a person. Mutts on here like to joke about Europe having a lot of Muslims, yet in reality, western Europe is much whiter than the JSA will ever be. The shittiest part of London or Paris looks like your average American town. The only parts of this country that still maintain some kind of whiteness are the meth addicted flyover shitholes that are reliant on gibs from the government. Our political system forces us to choose a side between either the "left" which wants to make the country even less white and the right that has an average IQ of 70. Having guns and a somewhat high GDP per capita is worthless when you're a corporate slave who can't step outside without seeing a brown person. The JSA's "culture" is centered around niggers and vapid consumerism and I hope I live to see this country burn to the ground.

Attached: Jewnited Jews of Jewmerica.png (1181x1185, 312.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384712214/#384712214
streamable.com/ddt976
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree, America is gay.

>no interesting nature
If the US was hardly talked about, you'd think the natural part of the country is amazing. But it's subjectively not, because you're constantly exposed to it.

I won't argue against anything you said that related to the people. They're mostly retarded, but that's a global thing anyway..

Bro stop talking shit behind a keyboard like a pussy and just post your address already. I've yet to see a single fucking one of you cowards do that lmao

See

Based and truthpilled.

Its too late now the world got the jew disease.The ones who could've stopped it are dead prepare for the collapse ahead because theres no future as it stands for anyone

Attached: 54f8ba8834d0417695ffd993cfe7fd5f.jpg (736x709, 86.16K)

Truth hurts does it you pathetic muttoid faggot retard? :-)

Attached: malding-&-seething-mutt.png (696x602, 300.43K)

You're half right, this country has no history, it's a blank slate. Therefore, more than anywhere else, we can remake it in our image if we take power.

Lmao. Americans that never left its borders are talking shit??? Go to Africa or Europe

Let me guess, you've seen the cities

tldr

>calls me pathetic
>won't post address so I can come to his house
Come on. Do it. I WILL come see you man I'm so bored it hurts.

tldr gtfo.

Have you met Canada?

True

> Absolutely assblasted muttoids

LOL and in other news water is wet.

Attached: 1637557821821.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

>The USA is the most bland and soulless country on the face of this planet.

Dude, Canada is right there. In a world of 31 flavors Canada is the water they rinse the spoons in.

We have a very cool history and great architecture, just shows how fucking stupid you are user. There is some truth to the rest though.

When the federal government collapse, local identities and culture will thrive. Look at Utah or the Amish, or the south. Let's hope it happens faster

It's à total jew country like israel

How about you post your address here, larping faggot?

Got it, you're too pussy to tell me where you are. Shame. Later, bitch.

>DOXX YOURSELF
You have to go back

Attached: xPE68sI.jpg (725x717, 89.73K)

309 Wren Ln Clayton NC. Please come

yes. water is wet and the nazis lost to the jews, memeflaggot.

Pay for my flight tickets and visa then i will.

>Got it, you're too pussy to tell me where you are. Shame. Later, bitch

> a southern hick or nigger

LOL that figures.

Attached: IMG_20211016_135208_460.png (440x512, 212.26K)

Thats right nigga. Thats what happens when you bring bunch of oogaboogas from africa. Now suck our superior white europoor cocks.

Attached: 1641523062905.jpg (640x896, 104.31K)

I'll fly the Google drone around your house if you're lonely.

> thinks the Nazis are completely gone or defeated

Oh no no no :-)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384712214/#384712214

Video to picrel.
streamable.com/ddt976

Attached: Andromeda-Gerät-over-Washington-&-California-2021.jpg (982x678, 104.21K)

I'm not paying for shit bro but my door is open. Once you set foot here bro I'm going to blow it off lmao.
Do it so I can try to shoot it. Seriously that sounds fun

>no cool architecture

Attached: 7F93213C-ECDE-4637-9D5A-1903D8DD2508.jpg (1200x1200, 243.2K)

Why would i go through all that hassle just to beat the shit out of you?

looks like fucking crap faggot, European Parliament buildings look way better

Niggerslovers are subhuman garbage weirdos? Who would have thought!? The "cuck" culture with "black bulls" alone should be enough to nuke that entire degenerate shithole called USA.