What's a redpilll that Any Forums absolutely refuses to swallow?

What's a redpilll that Any Forums absolutely refuses to swallow?

Attached: 2806.jpg (1190x2048, 327.93K)

>those bodies
For fucks sake how can people live with it?

Me on the right.

This is some insane cope. Just accept the fact that women don't want you.

Pills are a Jewish invention.

>You have to be a faggot to be straight

lmfao fucking jews

Attached: nigga you gay.jpg (255x255, 14.24K)

Its our culture bigot.

Show bobs

can I maintain my polarity without the faggot shit?

Easily. You just do what ever you want and not worry about it. It doesn’t really become an immediate issue unless you are over 250 pounds.

The loli pill. Marrying your wife and breeding her at 10 is good

No. You need two poles, you only have one...

All those bodies are totally fine except the guy on the right

Da fuq?

Attached: 1465829184430.webm (640x640, 2.41M)

This is pretty based.

Being ashamed of yourself or other male bodies around you is jewish as fuck.

confirmed turbo virgins. Guys are naked in the locker rooms at gyms and after sports. Its not a gay thing, its a male thing. Stop buying into jewish lies

Cultural politics are a distraction from your class interests.

We swallow on a daily basis.

Attached: 60159ff8811a80f86fcea0ccbbdf339a.jpg (596x960, 124.09K)

do they allow photoshots in the locker room?

Attached: gaay.png (477x492, 183.42K)

>Many women look better with clothes on than off
>Vanilla is better than chocolate
>The opioid crisis is based and laying waste to a hundred thousand worthless retards every year
>Abortion is based because it's eugenic, it is murder but acceptable and makes our society better
>We've reached peak oil and peak fossil fuels, economically it's all downhill from here. We'll be in the dark ages by 2050.
>Jews are right that most people are cattle, most really do have NPC brain and nothing between the ears
>The West died at Bastille, not at Berlin

when seeing things like this I am happy the Catholic Church is going to implode and become hermetic again.

BLACK MALE ASIAN BOI (BMAB) couples with WHITOID adoption being the future.

Attached: 79275506_553870235458070_3429345623399269320_n.jpg (640x640, 62.69K)

See

Jesus christ and I thought I looked shitty because I don't have a enough muscle mass.

Men lose energy from sex because they have to do all the physical work. Women do very little and don't need to maintain erections either.

Mostly a distortion, I feel no real connection to other workers, I really don't care. Our causal link being that we work for a living is insanely tenuous and loose connection. Cultural politics matter a hell of a lot, so this is a false distinction. It's not an either/or. It's not a "distraction", it's reality. I don't want to live in a world where I have to make 10,000 daily toxic compromises just to be paid a little more.

This is mostly retarded Marxist cope bait at this point and still gets repeated daily like it's somehow groundbreaking or deep. In reality they've been launching a simultaneous class AND culture war for centuries.

Pic related of course.

Attached: Zentralbibliothek_Zürich_Das_Kapital_Marx_1867.jpg (997x1681, 773.67K)

That Christianity is a Jewish psy-op/subversion that destroyed aryan spirituality

>>Vanilla is better than chocolate
kys

A half assed lifting routine and some cardio would absolutely transform all of them. You can tell all of them are sedentary besides maybe the annual hike or wedding dance.