WHY IS EVERYBODY SO FUCKING EVIL?!...

WHY IS EVERYBODY SO FUCKING EVIL?!? WE NEED TO HAVE A MORALITY REQUIREMENT FOR PEOPLE TO BECOME POLITICIANS OR WORK IN THE MEDIA!

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (225x225, 4.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZcrLOa8XxU
youtube.com/watch?v=WO-vW7xnXfA
youtube.com/watch?v=lnnvHeDcTpU
youtube.com/watch?v=BJwphe9kSpY
youtube.com/watch?v=D5bg_a6qG3I
youtube.com/watch?v=HI0VBnmDDzw
youtube.com/watch?v=yaI206T1tlI
youtube.com/watch?v=GHTe4Vqdw6o
video.get-wisdom.com/watch_video.php?v=GDWW2WMY37BB
youtube.com/watch?v=sBtitFRL40I
youtube.com/watch?v=D5WPfZrKiFM&list=PL-8ppf30fZw8Mhe8WEiPzwfH2cjYSB4Ke
getwisdom.com/download/8270/
brighteon.com/e2dcd960-723e-4dab-b73d-69b6bd68de35
youtube.com/watch?v=PPbZH28jEZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=3iugBfSPnNU
youtube.com/watch?v=_eogtlx9isA
youtube.com/watch?v=SQASzu5rz2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lc-B_Sj-XZE
youtube.com/watch?v=C70gnRTa-s0
youtube.com/watch?v=jtiBOnvmtyc
youtube.com/watch?v=lig-t1LH0KY
youtube.com/watch?v=3DZCKNhGwuo
youtube.com/watch?v=-Gr23sMk-8c
brighteon.com/3e02d622-0637-483a-a5da-a35c4df7d93a
geneticlifehacks.com/psychopath-genes-born-not-made/
pathwhisperer.info/2015/02/01/psychopaths-brains-dont-grasp-punishment-scans-reveal/
pathwhisperer.info/2011/11/29/criminal-minds-will-testing-the-brain-even-before-birth-separate-the-good-seeds-from-the-bad/
pathwhisperer.info/2013/09/25/psychopaths-lack-of-empathy-has-neurological-basis-study-shows/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proof of autism on a blockchain

Hello OP, Joe Biden here and you make me hot. Want to have sex? Love and Kisses Joe

Attached: b.jpg (250x156, 5.4K)

Won't work, you'll need Jews to sign off on it fori implementation at the point of hire and that doesn't give Jews more power, so the answer is no your perfect blockchain system still hanging out in the land of someday maybies.

What we need is an equal number of Jews in the military as are in the Oligarchal politicial power classes. That way the Bankster Jews, Media Jews, Government Jews, Corporate Jews and Hollywood Jews all think twice before banging the war drums like it's a bongo festival.

The problem is that No Jews die in wartime and only Jews decide when war happens. So naturally when there's war, only white people die, as in this Ukraine war.

Force more Jews into military service and then suddenly the Bankers aren't so quick to have 200 thousand people killed over what boils down to a territorial dispute between two factions of Jews, Russian and Euro/American.

Autism is sociopathy relabeled by sociopaths so they can integrate into society without arousing suspicion.

equal number by percentage. ***

Attached: racemixing_jewish_occupation_powers.webm (854x480, 2.16M)

If everyone you meet is an asshole, you're the asshole.

>I’m an idiot and I don’t understand things but here let me voice my opinions in public

They do. You have to be a souless jew.

Because they're not held accountable for their evil deeds, so they push the boundaries a little more each day.

what we're dealing with is a primordial evil, a fundamental essence constructed as a byproduct of the cooling of space time, a natural counteraction that is similar in strength (but weaker always) than the forward momentum of the Holy Spirit as described by Philip K Dick in his biblical Exegesis

Attached: 1647172083325.png (811x638, 436.45K)

>WHY IS EVERYBODY SO FUCKING EVIL?!? WE NEED TO HAVE A MORALITY REQUIREMENT FOR PEOPLE TO BECOME POLITICIANS OR WORK IN THE MEDIA!
Earth is a farm for suffering. Until people realize that suffering is a commodity the world will appear to make no sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZcrLOa8XxU
youtube.com/watch?v=WO-vW7xnXfA
youtube.com/watch?v=lnnvHeDcTpU
youtube.com/watch?v=BJwphe9kSpY
youtube.com/watch?v=D5bg_a6qG3I
youtube.com/watch?v=HI0VBnmDDzw
youtube.com/watch?v=yaI206T1tlI
youtube.com/watch?v=GHTe4Vqdw6o
video.get-wisdom.com/watch_video.php?v=GDWW2WMY37BB
youtube.com/watch?v=sBtitFRL40I
youtube.com/watch?v=D5WPfZrKiFM&list=PL-8ppf30fZw8Mhe8WEiPzwfH2cjYSB4Ke
getwisdom.com/download/8270/
brighteon.com/e2dcd960-723e-4dab-b73d-69b6bd68de35
youtube.com/watch?v=PPbZH28jEZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=3iugBfSPnNU
youtube.com/watch?v=_eogtlx9isA
youtube.com/watch?v=SQASzu5rz2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lc-B_Sj-XZE
youtube.com/watch?v=C70gnRTa-s0
youtube.com/watch?v=jtiBOnvmtyc
youtube.com/watch?v=lig-t1LH0KY
youtube.com/watch?v=3DZCKNhGwuo
youtube.com/watch?v=-Gr23sMk-8c
brighteon.com/3e02d622-0637-483a-a5da-a35c4df7d93a

See

/thread

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9.01K)

It's almost like it's important to have a certain moral code?
Only if there was a book?

WRONG
MAYBE THERE ARE JUST NATURALLY A LOT OF ASSHOLES IN A PRIMAL WORLD WHERE WE EVOLVED FROM SHIT EATING COCK SUCKING MONKIES? DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? YES IT DOES.

even better. both parents have to pass an iq test to be allowed to give birth and if the dad ran off kill it just to be on the safe side.

This is just the peak of the Sanderberg:

geneticlifehacks.com/psychopath-genes-born-not-made/

pathwhisperer.info/2015/02/01/psychopaths-brains-dont-grasp-punishment-scans-reveal/

pathwhisperer.info/2011/11/29/criminal-minds-will-testing-the-brain-even-before-birth-separate-the-good-seeds-from-the-bad/

pathwhisperer.info/2013/09/25/psychopaths-lack-of-empathy-has-neurological-basis-study-shows/

Reminder that your cousins can lie about and cheat almost anything, so only diagnostic methods aren't enough and there are very specific clues to look for in the behavior of your fellow homos.

NIGGER JUST GIVE ME 175 MILLION DOLLARS AND ILL FUCK OFF FOREVER.

Attached: 1628989495861.jpg (194x186, 16.11K)

This
(except I won't fuck off)