The absolute fucking state of women

>I though working in an office would be prancing around in little dresses making all the boys flustered, latte in hand, getting promoted straight to boss because I'm cute

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-211528-879.png (720x728, 484.29K)

> the daily thot

all this tells me is you could kill the males at these jobs too

I love having women in the office. It keeps you motivated to do well and make them happy

so she can try to get you fired for sexual harassment if you look at her when she struts around in her whorish outfit?

Creep

Just don't be weird about it and try to blatantly flirt with or pick up women at work. You're there to do a job, keep it professional but friendly

Unironically true.
China use to do this on all male IT offices with female cheerleaders and it proved to be the cheapest way to boost male performance.

"working" women are just fucking whores LARPing like some shitty roastie movie

Modern women think life is a romcom Hollywood movie

Pitiful

They need a reality check

Imagine wanting to work in an office instead of working remotely. Imagine wasting hours a day commuting. Imagine choosing to live in some cuckshed apartment in a diverse neighborhood close enough to commute to your office instead of owning a house in a small white town far away from diversity. Extroverts were a mistake.

Attached: chief_pepe.jpg (611x605, 118.64K)

Imagine being such a loser that you work with women. That must be a class lower than thrall.

TFW I get no "fpbp" because I am Turkish.

Hate y'all.

Fuck off slave. Women do not work.

.006 Goyimcoins have been deposited into your account

Attached: women.png (589x590, 404.96K)

See

This is why we can't have nice things. We won't be able to unlock the next phase of civilization building with pussywhipped faggots on board.

Attached: 1637146227741.png (588x768, 428.7K)

Fuck off you dirty nigger

Look at your flag, odds are more than likely you are a nigger.

Weirdo

muslim pedophile trash.

Is that an IT job?

Why is the female goal to be a "girlboss" but the male goal is to retire early and live comfortably?
I've never met a woman who wants to build success early so she can retire at 35.. or be retired at 35 and occasionally work for fun accomplishing side projects.

Chink.

God I hate women so much. No, I don’t hate the souls of the individual for being a woman, I just hate the biological conglomerate we know as women that seem to made up of boundless narcissism, anger, jealousy, bitterness, and cunt energy.

All the dudes dying in harsh jobs for scraps, women stinking up an office with period stink and latte farts claiming to be oppressed, modernity in all her glory.

what the hell am i doing here

>Simp that will be buried alive in a mass grave with other simps.

If you were handsome you wouldn't feel this way.
Ever since MeToo, the white color office is a battleground. Be on guard lads. Remember the Pence Principle

Attached: 1657212683965.gif (320x186, 1.76M)

I hate women so much it’s unreal

Attached: 1D2C468B-CA0F-4999-BF9C-8E47DD9040FC.jpg (1284x839, 1014.56K)

no guy would get a vaxx to hit that, they just told her they did and were planning on ghosting her after they closed the deal

Imagine being such a fag that you take life altering advice from a bucktoothed deuce in order to go “on a date”

Companies run like this spend 10 billion making Metaverse
Companies that hire mostly white and asian men tend to make actual progress