If you are a fully white man and don’t have AT LEAST 3 kids with a fully white woman you are a race traitor and on...

If you are a fully white man and don’t have AT LEAST 3 kids with a fully white woman you are a race traitor and on the same level as a jew

Attached: B5D79F18-165C-45E5-9E8F-590F766B937E.jpg (1024x986, 140.08K)

Lol I hate zoomers so much but the memes are hilarious

I'm a mutt with 3 kids with another mutt.
You're too stupid to put your milk in a jug.
We are not the same.

Attached: 1660618359728947.jpg (1125x1093, 121.96K)

I don't have white kids because of *merican women. Seriously, every other kind of woman in the world is more available. Probably doesn't help that I live in a pussy desert in northern New England but I can still date the asians and latinas that come through here to be an au pair or seasonal worker. White cunts ghost after like 2 messages. Could have married a few good women but I want my kids to be white, and whites aren't interested.

most zoomers are faggots, but there are a lot of them that are also based no cap on a stack

Ever ask yourself why you care so much?

My milk is in a jug

Zoomers are the most polarized generation. If I go up and ask them what they think of niggers, 1/4 will have an anxiety attack because I “said the freakin n word”, and 1/4 will outright say “I hate all niggers”

Why would I not care about the future of my own people you disgusting mutt

I bet your dick is in a dog too

>1/4 will have an anxiety attack because I “said the freakin n word”, and 1/4 will outright say “I hate all niggers”
what happened to the other 2/4 of them? what do they say?
my guess is 1/4 would drop to their knees and put a fist up while crying for BLM, and the other 1/4 would cut their cock off and put on lipstick

what would the other half say?
also, no lie here

Yours isn't?

nah, kike subversion is strong enough now to impact stable job climates that were once suitable for family making

I put all my white seed into a few Mexican women. Going to bleach them with my superior genes. 4 Down, so many more to go. Those brown chics love my green/grey eyes.

Attached: 1657931660801.jpg (600x900, 64.44K)

My wife is of slavic ancestry so I won't be having any white children

>3
Pleb numbers, 9 at least.

you don't make the rules yellow nigger shut the fuck up.

>what happened to the other 2/4 of them
none of them actually existed, user

I'm only 25 bro I can't afford 3 white kids yet, I want them to have good lives. I'm working on it though, I have a full time job, land I'm building on and my own business on the weekend. At this rate I should get a wife in a couple years and have 3 white babies by the time I'm 35, God willing. I'm going to try for 6 though

Zoomer here, people who support blm live in a fantasy world where they are protected by society and say it for brownie points. I genuinely hate niggers because of personal experience with them. They are literal apes with clothes.

As a zoomer myself, I can confirm this. It's only the ones that do TikToks, submit to "experts" from TV/social-media, and follow EVERY trendy new thing that-... oh wait, that's called being a FUCK'N NORMIE! But even then, normie zoomers are extra cringe.

This, especially when they unironically use nigger terms like "bruh" or "let's go" or "for real for real".

If you think a person's ethnicity can change due to environmental and circumstantial factors you clearly believe gender is fluid also.

You are a faggot.