Did we ever get a good explanation for this?

Did we ever get a good explanation for this?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen this on a graph before.

Attached: 5333A48B-B2C0-441E-8A91-053F49C861F7.jpg (1242x1378, 188.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreedictionary.com/terrorism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ballots are actually physical paper items that get delivered to the counters in boxes, some boxes are small and some are big, duh.

Shitload of mail-in ballots.

Democrats 100% voted by mail because of covid fears. They counted all the in person first, then needed to count the mail in. So the votes finally came in from all the counties and Biden took the lead.

Very simple explanation user.

Why do you need an explanation? The graph shows perfect voting patterns in warsaw pact countries in the 50s

>Lockdown
>Mail in Ballots
>Leonardo Defence Satellites
>Dominion
>Slave Niggers working the ballot machines

I also want to point out that this little area before the spike where they track evenly is also very weird.

Attached: 3E6A3318-D248-4CF3-8D0B-0730838F5F7F.jpg (1170x881, 107.55K)

Trump's follows the same jump, right?

Done by people who would cheat in literally everything if they could get away with it, and prioritize their immediate feelings before anything else.
Red does that too, but to a less severe degree. Either way, this country is dead.

Attached: 1626844989101.png (910x1006, 87.24K)

Really dude? It’s been close to 3 ducking years now. Can’t really just get over your racist piece of shit president lost huh. Biden won and that’s fucking that. Get over it.

lol most secure election ever
you're a domestic terrorist if you question that

Attached: 1651760027696.png (851x851, 1.24M)

Attached: 1654538348504.jpg (640x428, 88.81K)

it's just a weird thing that happens when you cross streams while peeing in a public urinal trough.

>explanation
Asking a lier for an excuse? They fabricated one at the beginning of the election year. (Super Duper Scary Flu -> Lockdowns -> mail in ballots -> Preemptive counter blame, projection of their own insurrection)

Yeah, massive election fraud under the cover of a fake pandemic and mail-in voting. NewsFlash.

Attached: USA-ELECTION_PROTESTS_7.jpg (1024x682, 146.55K)

That's normal. They count ballots in chunks, and a portion will be for Candidate A and a portion will be for Candidate B. So they should both spike at the same time to certain degrees.
The big Biden spikes in the middle of the night when the counters are alone are questionable due to their timing an how extreme they are.

Meanwhile, if you burn cities down across the country and cause billions of dollars in damage because you want to bring about political change, you're a mostly peaceful protestor.

Oh, wait. That's not how the definition works.
thefreedictionary.com/terrorism
Looks like the "good" guys are the actual domestic terrorists.

OOGA BOOGA ritual by jews since both are Jesuits and work for the same mafia.

Man I’m not even going to get into ballots from dead people, ballots that were post-marked AFTER election day, and ballots without creases meaning they were never sealed in an envelope.

/thread

How have you never seen this graph before?

yes

does anyone have the one live video of the news reporter getting shocked as the jump happens on his display in real time

Go quack yourself, menial mallard

Yes, we did get a good explanation. They dumped a huge set of fake ballots.

I’ve been searching for AGES for that video of the former democrat mayor in Georgia screaming about election fraud.

It’s been completely scrubbed from the internet.

I remember the democrat was a black guy, it was at night, and may have been raining, and he was outside with a group of protesters changing “Georgia is red”

The part that I remember most clearly was him saying something like “I am a democrat. I have always been a democrat, but this is WRONG.” and then going on to say that he would fight, with force if it came to it, to defend Trump’s victory in Georgia.

Does ANYBODY have that video or remember that happening?

You should watch the movie 2000 Mules it has a 0% score on Snopes so you know it’s pretty good

Attached: EEB822A7-2329-4D3A-B9BC-C57979AFE2D1.png (760x1012, 490.65K)

Picrel

Attached: 32AD0A8F-13A2-4B2F-AE67-30688069EC5F.gif (500x588, 1.99M)

Wisconsin and Michigan didn't allow mail-in ballots to be counted before in-person ballots were all cast. As a result, the in-person ballots were counted first and reported a significant GOP advantage, followed by small counties counting their mail-in ballots which reported about even split. Finally in the early hours, big counties finished their mail-in ballot count, reporting a significant Democrat advantage, which ultimately allowed Biden to edge out over Trump.

>600% jumps at 4 in the morning is totally normal and regular

Attached: IMG_4056.png (932x805, 88.62K)

It’s all bullshit theatre. Voting does nothing and both sides are zionist and work for the same Jewish masters

That just means it's working, CHUD.

I bet the suicided the person who added the votes.

If you haven’t seen it you weren’t here in Nov 2020

Attached: 9BA32D6C-1C23-4532-90F2-F43B468F2139.jpg (964x770, 173.92K)

Fuck off

Attached: 2D84EC2B-4E10-4139-8F5F-81C934CCD994.jpg (676x1000, 168.06K)

Very not believable thst only democrats mail in .... it was fraud simple as ....

Ok kike slave