Why do they shitpost so much?

Is there something in their water or maple syrup?

Attached: ezgif-3-792a5dbfe4.jpg (800x600, 117.17K)

Filled with impotent rage at the loss of their nation to shitskins but cucked to the point of physical inaction.

Their country is a miserable frozen hellhole, so shitposting is a cope for living in Canada.

Leafs are memeflags. Some canada bros are cool, but most are turbo-faggots.

Attached: 1659797811730983.jpg (500x675, 48.83K)

>memeflag reply
>All stupid yanks

Attached: Ahfack.jpg (500x500, 32.62K)

Canada is a fake and gay country. simple as.

Attached: 1CD4DC72-6410-4E8C-A6BA-4A7FD64EF2C3.jpg (533x250, 30.09K)

maybe they should vote for jreg and maybe they might get a bit more based

Flags are more important than people realize, they have the worse flag on Earth, it's pathetic, it affects the population in the long run.
Same thing happened here, we went from this flag to this POS ugly flag that is a chromatic aberration.

Attached: PortugueseFlag1830land.png (600x400, 14.35K)

Salty albertahicks and gay queerbec niggers are the ones shitposting 24/7

Nigger Canada is cucked but the leaf is the best, most iconic flag hands down. Canadian government and politics is absolute dogshit so I don't fly the flag (nothing to be proud of) but the flag itself is great as far as flag design goes.

Attached: oz fucking a yank while a leaf watches.jpg (720x540, 45.74K)

>they have the worse flag on Earth, it's pathetic, it affects the population in the long run.
>I don't fly the flag (nothing to be proud of) but the flag itself is great as far as flag design goes.

Just look how deep the cuckaning goes

>we went from this flag to this POS ugly flag that is a chromatic aberration.
Did you really pay for a pass just to post this illiterate garbage, you silly spastic?

>Canada
Reid Scott's version with the blue? Yes, maybe.

Attached: 3408cb6b0edf7538fadb767fa1732f05.jpg (587x816, 114.92K)

>Filled with impotent rage at the loss of their nation to shitskins but cucked to the point of physical inaction.

Says the perpetually seething mutt who got his dick cut off at birth.

See

Your girlfriend is a fat ugly slut and hey name is Shirley.

Leafs have no lives.

this is the sad truth desu

Imagine, just for a second, actually having to live in this open air cuckshed. If anything it's a testament to the leafs mental fortitude that we're as deep into madness as we are.

Attached: 1660695730232089.jpg (399x578, 55.38K)

I actually quite like that one I would totally vote for that flag but I only vote PPC

It's honest to Christ bnai b'rith lodges and mossadfags posting from them. Told you retards this but noooooooooo unless you find some page on the web or something that says it it can't be true because no soooource. Yet it's as simple as observing the posts, the character of the posts and of course all the many of those kike lodges in Canada.
When the fuck are you retarded motherfuckers going to realize how much I've given you? WHEN??

SEE! LOOK AT THIS JEWISH SHIT OP! ONLY KIKES WOULD SAY SHIT LIKE THIS! ONLY THEY REACT THIS WAY! PAY ATTENTION DAMMIT