I just want to weld for god's sake

I just want to weld for god's sake

Attached: weldapu.jpg (1080x720, 79.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedjustice.com/latest-news.html
twitter.com/PSardonicus
youtube.com/watch?v=-tmFJDpLuMI
osha.gov/sites/default/files/publications/hexavalent_chromium.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great skill to learn user. Do you own a welder?

I have a tig stick and oxyfuel set up
I don't like mig very much

Braze brother
Braze

GMAW (mig) is easiest to learn

just get your sneeds and feeds right before lighting your arc

>I don't like mig very much
Nobody does except for weird sheetmetal things.

you shut your whore mouth do not talk about my favorite quick and convenient process like that

Attached: boy-sticking-knife-into-socket.jpg (500x470, 36.56K)

Got my cert in it, well fluxcore, it's just too much of a hassle to set up

I own the HarborFreight OmniPro 220. Pretty decent.

neat, you do any aluminum with the pullgun setup?

I just want the enemies in a war that is invisible to stupid people to get killed as it was supposed to happen:

targetedjustice.com/latest-news.html

17 Aug 2022: Update from Len Ber, MD, who is on our Advisory Board. Diagnosed with Havana Syndrome due to Directed Energy domestically, with vestibular damage and TBI (no head trauma), and no Government Agency would investigate. Dr. Giordano sent his civilian case of Havana Syndrome to the Dept of Defense.
1. Giordano thinks it’s a real validated case.
2. Len will hear back from DOD as soon as pigs fly.
twitter.com/PSardonicus

13 Aug 2022: Four of the original Havana Syndrome victims speak with NBC news. Most of them have V2K. They describe the strange episodes, the aftermath and how their injuries forever changed their lives. Why did NBC not share this interview on mainstream news? So why did the CIA attack their own people? Because they volunteered to help normalize relations with Cuba. The CIA does not want normalization of relations with Cuba. The CIA does not care what agenda the President has, they follow orders from the CFR, not the President.
youtube.com/watch?v=-tmFJDpLuMI

nah
I have done stainless and aluminum tig

For me it's getting a tiny CNC mill so I can replicate extinct watch parts.

Pic is bong watchmakers replicating a broken bridge for a 1930's Rolex.

Attached: IMG_3128.jpg (3264x2448, 974.46K)

Hey glowie...In the garden, growth has it seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again.

Attached: 1660788595883519.webm (720x1272, 2.1M)

>weld
that looks more like a plasma cutter

>well fluxcore, it's just too much of a hassle to set up
this is why mig is great. hot glue gun of metal.
blue demon has pretty good stainless fluxcore.
i did my exhaust system with it

just remember stainless releases hexavalent chromium and that shit will give you cancer

make sure you got an extraction setup

If you can't do wood work you aren't a man. This is not Elvis vs Beatles. Expand your mind user. Don't limit yourself if you're capable of working with your hands.

wear a LPR-100 Filter.

Attached: file.png (1067x1020, 329.43K)

I did for a while without, I think it takes years but I have started wearing a mask

Wear a respirator for stainless AND aluminum. Don't worry about if others are

those are good but make sure you fit test yourself, some people have wierd shape features on their face and it will cause a massive leak. don't necessarily have to get that one, any p99 half mask will do it. t. has to deal with some asbestos shit sometimes

Aye, welding's good and honest work.
Me dad used to do it, arc welder extraordinaire. Shit fucks you up if you're not careful though. And he never really gave a shit; came home many a times sunburnt or literally burnt. His eyes fucked at best or with metals shavings in them at worst. Other times black soot would come out his nose, or a spark had burnt its way into his clothes/boots. Some people just never learn do they. Looking back on it, maybe he thought it built character or something I don't fucking know.

He's a master though, only thing he couldn't fix together with some electrodes and a WPS was his family haha

Attached: 1653380354259.webm (720x406, 580.24K)

I never welded in my life and just went to home depot and got a mig welder and watched youtube videos. With a mig welder you don't need gas if you don't want but it leaves splatter but it's actually not that bad or hard to cleen off.

Attached: IMG_1102.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

Ikr

Best welder I knew said the only two things he couldnt weld were a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and the crack of dawn. Loved that guy he was a great man.

It'll look like like shit without gas, buy fluxcore wire (it's got a gas substitute built in)
You just have to hammer off the slag after you lay the bead

Are those tanks Pepe & Wojak

Just experiment with different fluxcore wire too some is better than others.

It does take years of exposure, if you weld one time it's not going to really do anything, but some people get fucked up from it from small amounts
something to be aware of
osha.gov/sites/default/files/publications/hexavalent_chromium.pdf

this. i always wear a mask, mostly because you can never truly know what the metal is, better safe than sorry.

yeah, just get one that fits under your welding helmet, filters most things, and provides a good seal.

fluxcore mig, is a literal godsend for welding outside. i mean you're not going to do steamfitting with it but for pretty much anything else it's amazing.
plus you can transition to stick easily from mig. it's the same concept

>crack of dawn
kek, every other welder I've known has had the toolbox sticker that said they could weld anything from broken heart to the crack of dawn. Guess your great man was also humble. The rest of us are dicks.

Me dad liked to use an angle grinder to smooth out his welds afterwards. Writes like an illiterate doctor, can't hold a pencil to save his life. But he could fit that motherfucker anywhere, didn't even need to use sandpaper afterwards.

Attached: heartfelt.jpg (680x594, 38.47K)

just get cheap stick welder and some 6013 rod and practice on scrap metal. its not that hard, i learned when i was 13yo

>Me dad liked to use an angle grinder to smooth out his welds afterwards.
A grinder and paint will make me the welder i ain't

What's your CNC mill brand? I wouldn't mind carving out a replica rolex for myself using their service manual as a guideline.

Lol, me too oddly enough!
I would enjoy it as a hobby, or at least few educational sessions, add to my skillset I wil never use but enjoy knowing I can do it.
Probubly can do without couching even, lol, wing it!

Also I wana "shit post" on pol! Some more! lol

Nothing yet, I want to sell a few watches to afford one.

>using their service manual as a guideline.
Not gonna fucking happen, ever. With any brand. Even some artisan watchmaker shops who build their own pocketwatch movements use like gutted Omega wheels and shit, because they can't design and manufacture a working geartrain.

Welded my whole life, as a custom fabricator and blacksmith. Now, for the last decade, I sell welders. If there are any legit questions on this or that, be happy to offer some input. Process questions, equipment etc.

don't bother with desktop ones, get a real bench mill (not the ones like bridgeports, ones that sit on a bench)
i don't know brands but it's going to be a few grand.
there's no point in buying a desktop mill, you'll out grow it faster than you can clamp the work piece down