Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1579141733924.jpg (475x315, 28.57K)

it's all kike theater. prbly money laundering with psyop.

Attached: Magakid is jewish.jpg (959x653, 88.47K)

Niggers

Someone has been copy pasting other people's shitposts.
I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.

Show flag

There were no niggers...pickle dick

Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo Heya Hoyo

the chug

Ask CNN, ABC and NBC. They were wrong.

Yes there were, you don't know the whole story, there were black hebew israelites (yes the purist nigger logic) there kicking up shit and taunting the white kids because they're moronic niggers and as detecting a scene forming, the mentally addled first nations self apointed representative decided he wanted to be centre of the attention, as is often their want. So end of the day, primarily, it was niggers.

Op

I was a leftist when this happened and thought it was all bullshit. is correct imo

this happened to me last week

Hes a jew nuff said

This. Anybody who looked deeper than the sensationalized clips should know this, right?

He quietly stood still and respectfully listened. How would you want your son to respond? How is it possible to be more respectful?

Go take your meds, retard

CNN and the rest of the race baiting media.

The media obviously, and that is why they are a threat. They cause rioting, hate crime, arson, and murder.

HEYA HOWA HEYA HOWA HEYA HOWA

Everyone that gave a damn. It was an awkward situation and nothing more. They happen everyday.

retard, he's right and you're an idiot

See

some drunken injun is screaming schizo nonsense into a random teenagers face and he's just standing there like wtf

its a natural reaction. he's just reacting like most people would to some rambling hobo on the street