Bros, I think I'm in love

This is one badass nordic qt3.14

Attached: 99A6FBDF-D9D8-41CA-B3E5-5327F7093C79.jpg (750x657, 409.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/oklahoma-woman-slips-cuffs-shoots-man-deputy-back-police-cruiser-video-shows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which state?

foxnews.com/us/oklahoma-woman-slips-cuffs-shoots-man-deputy-back-police-cruiser-video-shows

Checked, OK

They are copy pasting other people's shitposts.
I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them?? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.

lmfao. how fucking stupid do the cops have to be to have a fucking AR15 within a accessible area of a detained person? fucking darwin award.

they should put her in the army

..ok? So tell us

>brown roots
Bottle blondes are almost all coal-burners.

Hard PP if true.

Her middle name is Zion, it's always the fucking jews broskawsv

>Rachel Zion Clay
Crazy kike genes strike again

Police are hired for being smart enough to follow orders, nothing beyond that

Kek and almost checked

so much for the "ar-15 will blow a hole in you" narrative.

>methhead qt3.14
lol

Of course it would be Oklahoma. Lol.

>woman

Attached: woman.png (957x539, 859.54K)

>takes one shot and then ducks back behind the seat
What was her plan here? She's still stuck in the back of the car. If there were more cops there she would've just invited them to shoot fish in a barrel.

What’s her commissary number?

Attached: EE1EBF5F-C624-4959-AEC0-B08461F083CC.jpg (1175x1744, 657.33K)

I knew .223 was wimpy but fuck that was ineffective. An old guy takes a center mass hit and just says ouch and walks away? I guess sbr barrel didn't help but still. So much for an AR being a death machine like the left says.

it had to of went straight through or he'd be in a hell of a lot more pain. or he was just in complete shock.

>qt3.14
lol
>being a nigger is okay if you're a white woman
classic virgin Any Forumstard