HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS HAPPENING!

They are copy pasting other people's shitposts.
I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them?? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.

Attached: ABD6E89C-7A3D-4FDE-AE0E-D83F8C264E98.jpg (343x361, 20.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o73vlzSCEAk
youtu.be/RX_YwkbQsOI
youtu.be/ImyuksXix-g
youtu.be/u1G1wEvSpg8
youtu.be/KdzQhrOoLH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone has been copy pasting other people's shitposts.
I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.

When the FBI posted the protocols of Zion which outlined and confirmed the Jewish Kalergi Plan, did you not think that you have powerful allies in the inner sanctums of the agencies charged with the defense of America from domestic insurrection that operates at the highest levels of American banks, universities, media, government and corporations?

Attached: man_who_wanted_to_be_left_alone_forced_to_not_be_alone.jpg (1000x666, 206.93K)

hop fully they steal this gem

Attached: file.png (3666x1734, 3.33M)

Maybe you can start shilling my music for me then. Here’s my pasta. It will save me a lot of work. Thanks.

THE BODY POLITIC
>youtu.be/o73vlzSCEAk
COOL FRIEND GLOWS
> youtu.be/RX_YwkbQsOI
LOXISM
>youtu.be/ImyuksXix-g

HARSH WORDS (LP2 - album video)
> youtu.be/u1G1wEvSpg8
Eight Songs to be Radicalized by (LP1)
> youtu.be/KdzQhrOoLH0

Attached: ABB93ED9-1E33-4602-828F-B03C653FEA32.jpg (1220x1516, 1.43M)

Based

I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them?? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.

#
(OP) #
Maybe you can start shilling my music for me then. Here’s my pasta. It will save me a lot of work. Thanks.

THE BODY POLITIC
>youtu.be/o73vlzSCEAk [Open]
COOL FRIEND GLOWS
> youtu.be/RX_YwkbQsOI [Open]
LOXISM
>youtu.be/ImyuksXix-g [Open]

> youtu.be/u1G1wEvSpg8 [Open]
> youtu.be/KdzQhrOoLH0 [Open]

I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.

meme = copying

Attached: 1660775306313927.jpg (680x603, 33.84K)

# #
(OP) # (OP) #

THE BODY POLITIC
>youtu.be/o73vlzSCEAk [Open] [Open]
COOL FRIEND GLOWS
> youtu.be/RX_YwkbQsOI [Open] [Open]
LOXISM
>youtu.be/ImyuksXix-g [Open] [Open]

> youtu.be/u1G1wEvSpg8 [Open] [Open]
> youtu.be/KdzQhrOoLH0 [Open] [Open]

>spamming/flooding

Attached: 1660957879591026_1new.jpg (343x350, 32.15K)

Someone has been copy pasting other people's shitposts. I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.

#
#
# # #
(OP) # (OP) # (OP) #

THE BODY POLITIC
>youtu.be/o73vlzSCEAk [Open] [Open] [Open]
COOL FRIEND GLOWS
> youtu.be/RX_YwkbQsOI [Open] [Open] [Open]
LOXISM
>youtu.be/ImyuksXix-g [Open] [Open] [Open]

> youtu.be/u1G1wEvSpg8 [Open] [Open] [Open]
> youtu.be/KdzQhrOoLH0 [Open] [Open] [Open]

>I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago.
That happens often to me
If you create good bait or something that gets a lot of replies people sometimes want more of that

or they disagree with you so hard that they are basically begging Any Forums to disagree with your post

this thread again..

Attached: 1656095321229.jpg (859x1024, 80.02K)

First, stop being a fucking faggot. If you are so dopamine addicted that you get gratification from someone calling you a fucking kike online, then there is something wrong with you and you need to leave the internet for a while.

Second, yes, kikes will steal your post, and more often a thread, if it gets (you)s because many of them are paid by the (you) so the more they shit up the place, the more they make, while you, being a massive faggot, do it for free

Attached: YOU.png (835x572, 669.66K)

They're bots. They're not people. Same thing happens on reddit.

You think the jews are capable of creating anything original (even shitposts) of their own?
Have you learned nothing from your time here?

Attached: 1651101509807.jpg (640x607, 46.9K)

Its funny nigga lighten up. Oops I mean.

Attached: 1660659264455081.gif (498x498, 3.94M)

>contrarian and self-aggrandizing

>They are copy pasting other people's shitposts.
>I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them?? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.

God did people forget this place is like 70% bots now?

LOL
fpbp

Just so you retards know, professional (You) farmers don't even bother coming up with their own shitposts and just browse through the archives to see what other dumb posts illicit replies from people.

This, and most OCs that farm (You)s are posted by Leafs
WE OWN THIS BOARD

>First, stop being a fucking faggot. If you are so dopamine addicted that you get gratification from someone calling you a fucking kike online, then there is something wrong with you and you need to leave the internet for a while.
>Second, yes, kikes will steal your post, and more often a thread, if it gets (you)s because many of them are paid by the (you) so the more they shit up the place, the more they make, while you, being a massive faggot, do it for free

First, stop being a fucking faggot. If you are so dopamine addicted that you get gratification from someone calling you a fucking kike online, then there is something wrong with you and you need to leave the internet for a while.

Second, yes, kikes will steal your post, and more often a thread, if it gets (you)s because many of them are paid by the (you) so the more they shit up the place, the more they make, while you, being a massive faggot, do it for free

>WE OWN THIS BOARD

Attached: 29367A02-37D1-4F94-9CD0-DF75E65CA9B9.jpg (533x485, 64.26K)

>This, and most OCs that farm (You)s are posted by Mutts
>WE OWN THIS BOARD

This, and most OCs that farm (You)s are posted by Mutts
WE OWN THIS BOARD

Oh come on now, even Wikipedia admits it was a russian farmer that made up the story. Grow up.