Tyson Vs. Lee

The only way Lee wins this is if he sways or ducks and kicks with his shin, tyson in the back of the neck or head. The only way. Nothing else Lee has can knock that nigga out.

Attached: tyson fury.jpg (300x168, 9.2K)

Speed over strength Bruce Lee could probably beat the mountain if he had a good punch to the chin he has to be fast though

chink slide thread

Bruce Lee has no way of stopping Tyson just steamrolling into him.

Highly doubt, Bruce lee can do a nine inch punch. The battle is over before it’s even started for that nigger

>The only way Lee wins this is if he sways or ducks and kicks with his shin, tyson in the back of the neck or head.
>kicks with his shin, tyson in the back of the neck or head

What kind of sentence is this? Kill yourself, you chink faggot. You ESL faggots are too easy to spot, because you talk like back water, illiterate, retards.

Brock Lesnar vs 40 gorillas

I think both will tongue my anus, repeatedly and in turn, just so.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 9.07.04 PM.png (2060x1054, 2.67M)

Speed vs Strength is an Anime Myth.

i didn't say Lee is going to knock him out.

What I meant is the only way Lee can knock him out is with a kick to the back of the head. Reaction time, ducking, swaying, footwork, getting behind him, kicking him the back of the head and he's out.

Boxing Lee won't win. Cage fighting Lee wins.

Lee would have no chance.
And I bought a couple of his books back in the day.

Lee was 135 pounds soaking wet and king fu is notoriously sacrifices speed with power. Tyson would beat the fuck out of him

Spoken like someone who has never been in a fight, speed over strength doesnt fucking exist irl

Kung Fu > Boxing anyt fucking day

Imagine fighting using only your fists and not your entire body

bruce lee was 140lbs. tyson could have sex with his butthole without getting hurt at all

Attached: y5ZJZW1.jpg (594x397, 93.76K)

Maybe but MMA is superior to Kung fu and all the old martial arts anyway

mike tyson wins easily
sorry. but karate doesnt work in real life

what a joke. Half of Tysons victories were knock outs with many in the first round. I don't think Bruce Lee would even survive a single round with Tyson.

Giga Nigga versus fag ass skinny asian

>old 90Kg out of shape Tyson
vs
>me in my prime at 115Kg

The weight categories are there for a reason.

Who said the sport is boxing? Mike's ear biting won't do shit in this situation.

>115Kg
how much is that in freedom?

bruce lee used to box, he took a lot of boxing's techniques out and merged it with traditional martial arts
tyson is only good at the format that is boxing, when it comes to actual fighting where there are no rules bruce lee would come out on top
if bruce lee has to box against tyson he will not win

still not bumping zhou

obviously you
SLAV TESTOSTERONE MASTERRACE

Mike wins, Bruce is already dead.

I'll take the bait but only to say fuck the ccp. Mike Tyson is fucking 5 10, he has the speed and the strength to knock out anyone

Attached: 1653371624921.jpg (830x543, 40.18K)

Tyson would rip that chink to pieces

250 lbs

Brad Pitt is the goodest goyim.

Attached: adam sandler.png (326x409, 168.68K)