I’ve been missing him lately. Somebody free his ass

Attached: 155C1EC3-F9B2-405B-A9B3-3FE9DAF010DF.png (583x676, 295.42K)

Vote Trump 2024

Attached: 8651FA6F-CAF5-408C-8AF7-FBDF82A39740.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

Why he in jail

Locked up with poop shitty

Literally who?

Is that Spottemgottem? That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Spotemgottem screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Spotemgottem and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Spotemgottem, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.
That nigga Spotemgottem stole my heart and drank my seed.

Obstructing plane air space

Aggravated assault with a firearm and fleeing from police on his jetski

where's the pasta

my man

you know our society is so niggerized now that I was scrolling and I saw this thread and didn't think anything of his ridiculous hair, only on a refresh did I catch it and think wow what a nigger

Is that Spottedgotted?

The airbnb bed in Boca Raton is looking so lonely..

Attached: wojack serious.png (417x191, 70.31K)

My all-time favourite pasta, no cap.
Doesn't matter how stale, unseasoned, or cold it is, or even if I have no nice white wine to wash it down with—this pasta will forever be beyond sublime. Keep that on the DL tho.

>Is that Spottemgottem
Is that the young minstrel Spottemgottem? The young negro has been upon my mind, I cannot lie. I am possessed by the memory of the time that I took the young negro roughly from behind, as a man would love a woman. I must confess, his young boyhood was the darkest and yet the most inviting orifices into which I have ever spilled my seed. By God! I cannot ponder a sweeter delight than taking his dark chestnuts into my mouth whilst plunging nearly the length of my arm into his filth. The sweet sounds of the young catamite’s ecstasy haunt my dreams. The boy performed the vilest exertions upon my throbbing staff, whilst a flood of his sweet seed burst forth upon my tongue. I have been secreting to the young minstrel’s chambers nearly every night since. He gives his love freely with no hope of recompense. If you asked for the secrets of my art as to how to master the young negro, I shall speak plainly. All you must do is approach the him with the highest degree of forthrightness and honesty, and take his body in a manful fashion. Play with his ebony-dark chestnuts, serve him upon your knees, and whisper sweet nothings in his ear. The lad does not prevaricate, nor does he caper with the mincing sodimites that lounge in places of ill repute. He favors gentlemen of a strong and manful cast, and well endowed as well. One must be of ivory skin and nearly as tall as a man, and I do not refer to height dear reader.

This young man has pilfered my heart and affections, and eagerly drunk down every pleasure I have shed upon his tongue.

Yours ever truly and faithfully,

Colonel Cornelius Chadworth III

he did nothing of value the first time

Attached: sneedemgottem.jpg (660x841, 89.19K)

>keked and checked

Buck broken!!

>frotted
every fucking time

Attached: 1647185526313.gif (221x244, 1.64M)

>Frottemgottem