5% of humanity has died already

5% of the human race has died in the past 12 months from the vaccines and vaccine-induced diseases. The media has completely covered this up.

ITT post your personal stories and experience with people you know who got the vax, and then got sick, or even died.

Attached: white girl punch.png (252x358, 176.06K)

Bullshit

you spam this thread every day

>vaxxed normies
harvested
>jews
raptured
>unvaxxed
inherit the earth

Attached: IMG_4233.jpg (360x409, 18.88K)

I only personally know of a few (4) people that died from the vaccines, nowhere near fucking 5% though, like 0.5%

so because the media doesn't admit it, it must not be true.

You are literally a retarded NPC. You ar a blind sheep, who blindly believes whatever they are told by the media and government.

I hope you got the vaccine and boosters, and hope your worthless children got vaxxed too.

you know 800 people?

if everyone knows at least one or two people, that's a massive number of dead people.

If everyone knows 1 or 2 people that's around 7 billion to 14 billion deaths. Magnitudes higher than what the media is saying

I agree, that's a magnitude higher

that's my entire point. 5% may be a huge under-estimate. It may be as high as 10 or 15% of people, who have died in the past 12 months.

OBVIOUSLY the media and governments will NOT admit this, cause it would literally cause the collapse of civilization and total anarchy.

Stop spamming this tranny

>5% of the human race has died in the past 12 months from the vaccines and vaccine-induced diseases.

can you provide a source or any reason you believe this to be case.

I'm not saying your wrong but just wondering why you believe this and if you have anything to show me that might convince me that this is true

the truth obviously triggers you and so i WILL keep posting it

I know of one guy in my immediate social circle who had a heart attack one day after the vax
I know more than 10 who died of covid most were really old tho

GOT A SOURCE FOR THAT, MATE?

Look, i'm sorry you took the vaccine but that was your CHOICE. No one forced you to take that.

The vaxxed need to get right with the divine. Take LSD or mushrooms or DMT, do some shaman trips, and try to make peace with existence. Your current lifespan is almost over.

Attached: incel 10.jpg (763x622, 211.48K)

well it doesn't have to be a source but at least a rational, or reasons for believing what you do

>Lockdown related deaths
Vaccine is the pay off to the pharma man, lockdown is a tool. Remember, VACCINES were going to end the LOCKDOWN? Lockdowns are very unpopular to anyone who isn't a masochist. You don't break pharma man by taking away what he craves, you take away his tool to get him what he craves. Basic memefare 101. Get schooled kid.

Attached: 1660874229409080.jpg (533x800, 199.05K)

>do drugs lmaolol
Die, said the goy

Nope. Everyone I know is still alive. But I several people have had new, weird health problems (including clots, strokes, heart problems, or cancer) so there's that.

it's common sense. Everyone knows at least one person who has died.

It may be as high as 10% or more.

the WEF is correct- 90% of humans ARE useless and should be removed.