The Blue Wave is coming, and NOTHING can stop it

The Democrats will be running the entire show come November. All the polls show this.. Jan 6, Overturning Roe, Trump's criminality, etc. really solidified everything. The average American knows just how dangerous you Trumpists are, and they're not putting up with it any more.

Attached: bluewave.jpg (880x608, 199.84K)

Attached: image_2022-08-20_024832139.png (497x498, 499.52K)

>The average American knows just how dangerous you Trumpists are
nigger, average americans are "Trumpists". You yuppies live in a warped reality I swear.

fart

>nigger, average americans are "Trumpists"
and yet Joe Biden beat his orange ass...

Elections aren't real

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-202842_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x804, 93.8K)

Damn, it's that time of the year already? All the broken wristed libfag shills are out in full force. Trump really has their jimmys rustled and he's not even president again yet.

>OrangePosting in 2022

Okay, you are not denying my claim then.

Even your precious Fox News admits that the blue wave is coming. Stop coping and accept it.

I voted red for the first time ever this year. Suck it.

“Republican Party midterm campaign platform:

Pro-war libertarians who want to make women carry non-viable pregnancies to term but also want to abolish social security, reduce disability insurance, end medicare, shoot down maternity leave, and add work requirements (instead of something rational like a marriage requirement) for the Child Tax Credit to get new mothers back behind the McDonald's cash register.

Candidate events are Evangelical tent revivals with carpetbagger politicians waving crosses and accusing opponents of being Nazi Satanists while being led in prayer by Jews, featuring black football players and rappers promoting 2013 Obama race politics while simultaneously voting in large numbers to make gay marriage permanent federal law and helping pass the worst gun control laws in decades.

So overall, the Democrats will probably be picking up at least 5 extra seats in the Senate, giving them a strong majority.

I don't see how they can blow winning back the House with all the gerrymandering going on, but don't underestimate the Republican Party's ability to fail against all the odds“ Eric striker

Excuse my ignorance, does this mean Biden will have ANOTHER term?

lol no. You're gonna go to rig the votes and find that very few people voted at all. How to rig a basis if there isn't one to begin with? Will you fabricate the entire thing? Oh I wonder how that will go!
new babylon is going down
fuck all of you attached to it by choice

They already are running the show you fucking retard

Just tried to buy a Hokusai. Published around the turn of the century. I got wiped out by rich bidders. They miss nothing. Wont let you have a single crumb

Even though you write like a woman, you will still never be a real one

Yea right, Good luck

>Muh blue wave
You don't have enough support this time
>Look at how many people left the Democrat party since 2020
Their last days are here

>All the polls show this
Copium

Attached: IMG_20220819_203130.jpg (1080x2112, 435.14K)

It looks like that resps want lose purely because they don't want deal with inflation and recession shit.