Whats your honest opinion on indians?

whats your honest opinion on indians?

Attached: MrXIJaFM_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26.25K)

cool dudes nice women

I don't want them around me and it unsettles me that there's a billion of them on earth.

We stole North America from them. We should give it back.

Depends. Some of them can be mistaken for really tan Europeans while others are just one step above niggers. Either way the should stay in India

funnier and more likeable than they realize, obsessed witg with bbc shit tho

They are ok, C tier race at best. India is a shithole for the most part.

I FUCKED A GOAT
5 TIMES
I DIDN'T REGRET IT

Pls attend to the needful sirs

Attached: 1649979239032.jpg (557x550, 40.67K)

s-tier

hate them more than niggers. Smelly, dirty, sexually desperate, scammer race. Nothing redeeming about them

Are you a pajeet?

SIRS

The most annoying accents ever
Indians speaking English is unbearable, when speaking Hindi to each other it sounds like snakes to me

Most are very nice, but can be really fucking annoying. They don't commit much crime where I live, so no problem with me.

Literally worse than niggers.

they're based, let's be honest, also the succeded in creating their own social system and pride and economy, unlike China who's killing their own people
when the average Joe hears about Indians they thinka bout rape poo and scammers, that's the lowest parts of India, is like saying that South America is just narcos and drugs and rekt because Mexico and Brazil does it, the majority of India is great, their culture is great and their women are hot as fuck
I'd rather have Indians before mexicans, niggers, kikes or changs
also they're buttfucking Hollykike

Street shitter detected

They ugly and stupid

some seem ok, don't like the scam callers tho

You filthy animals aren't even good at lying. I can smell the putrid stench of an Indian emanating from your posts.

Attached: indian in the cupboard.jpg (800x1088, 348.15K)

Foot odor.

Langurs

An entire country of fucking goobers. India doesnt even need a nuke, they can do equal damage with a telephone. Its fucking ridiculous.

why come here?

Attached: hpzero.jpg (550x568, 45.16K)

They tend to resemble goblins and gargoyles, very unsettling looking people. Second only to Jews in how off-putting and out of balance their features are.

Ss-tier

Attached: IndianRestrooms.jpg (1240x744, 80.8K)

They are the quintessential turd-worlder and everything about the way their government runs the nation on a macro scale can be observed by the big standard Indian online:

>Wen 100x ser
>Y no buy ser
>Y go down .10%
>Pls do the needful an send money
>Show your unmentionables
>First reaction to even the most minor of negative news is to flow off in a rage as they are incapable of controlling their emotions

And many more! Just go on any crypto telegram group and observe them. It’s like a fucking zoo but for shitskins from all over the world

they belong in India and there are too many of them everywhere else

depends on their location

All indian men i ever met traveling the world graciously welcomed me into their festivities. I like them because im a tall white football player, not a hole or a nigger

One on one they are decent people. I've even worked with a couple in leafland that were genuinely hilarious. The problem is that their caste system is baked into their brains, so when you get them in a group of 3 or more, they band together and will stab you in the back over a miscommunication or something irrelevant. They turn on nepotism to a deranged peak

there are indian scientists, indian businessmen, top 10 world's richest,..etc besides indians work very hard and don't care about racism as much unlike africans