How did Stalin get the upper hand on his jews

Thé 1917 révolution was 75%+ Jewish, but post ww2 trotsky was a forbidden word. Stalin did something special, but what and by which means ?

Attached: 3386883D-FD15-46FD-913B-D7EF536A0ED5.jpg (750x933, 552.98K)

i love it when their is penis is small

>calvin klein

She fucks black men, guaranteed

The 1917 revolution was not 75% Jews. Jews played a huge role but they never made the majority of any party nor were they the “majority” of communist supporters. If the Jews really were did what you claim they did the people in the Russian empire deserved to die by the Jews for allowing such a small minority to oppress them. Use your head

He just indiscriminantly purged, and a lot of them happened to support (((Trotsky))) of course. He didn't get them all though, which is why the oligarchs are so jewish, they were in powerful positions and poised to take advantage of the privitization.

i see that bulge op you're not fooling anyone

puffy vagina

>abhorrent post
>check flag

>she

i would beat the shit out of her

you dont know that for sure though fucking jive turkey

They didn't have to be the majority. That's what you don't understand, kikes fight by infiltrating governments and changing the directions of a nation.

>Jews played a huge role but they never made the majority of any party nor were they the “majority” of communist supporters.
No shit, they were like 1% of the population. OP's statement was obviously hyperbole, he used a round percentage number. The point is that they were vastly over-represented in positions of power and without them the movement would not have succeeded. To call the movement "jewish" is completely fair, even if goy made up the majority of the rank and file.

Vagioplasty to hide the lips is a thing cuz yoga

Problem, Chudster? Chudley? Chudrick? Chudman? Chudwyn? Chudmeyer?

Why's she licking her boxing glove?

well i would rather it be a puffy vagina than a dick so i'm gonna stick with my hypothesis

US certainly helped to ensure they were in powerful positions to take advantage of privatization by funding them directly after 1991.

you would definitely not make it out of order 66 bro

I think Stalin sent everybody to the gulag, intellectuals first which was his cover for cleaning out the yids

also true

Brah, I'm on a nofap streak over here!

Attached: 345983.gif (236x224, 1.94M)

Definitely a real woman. A tranny wouldn't have her hip/waste ratio

Stalin exterminated more jews than Hitler could ever dream.

This is a huge distinction to make and it’s why normies downplay and “debunk” what we say. Latvians and Lithuanians were also incredibly over represented by the communists, all minorities all the time hated the Russian empire and wanted it annihilated. It wasn’t hard to find support for people at the time that wanted the Tsar gone. You shouldn’t use “hyperbole” when trying to spread awareness about historical facts