The absolute state of French prisons

Holy shit I hate this country.
twitter.com/Napo1852/status/1560711962132086784

Attached: E93685C6-01AA-4700-A776-74465A9ABA03.jpg (922x1594, 185.54K)

jesus fucking christ.

Based
Reeducation through fun. These Blacks will become good ppl

I don't understand what i'm seeing, but I can already tell it's fucking retarded.

>rape and murder a little French girl
>get to have go kart and pool parties for a couple years on the tax payer’s dime

Being taxed at 55% for fund that

Attached: 1644171973451.gif (300x169, 2.3M)

damn i wish i could go to a french prison

Better than my everyday life. I have also been to Western Europe and this is way more fun than the average citizen has there too.

It’s a contest between prisoners, guards and «young people» (niggers) for some YouTube thing.
French jails are almost full of apes, and amongst them you have some French nationalists sentenced for hate speech.
FYI some random news from these past few days:
In Agen, two illegal Moroccans were sentenced to *three years* in prison for stabbing someone to the throat for a cigarette.
In Rouen, an Algerian was sentenced to *two years* after assaulting a 13yo girl.
In Givors, an immigrant arrested for robberies already had *90* sentences to his criminel record.
Etc, etc, everyday.
I hate it here, it’s insanity.

shouldn't you be celebrating your centuries of nigger-loving history ?

That looks like a lot of fun lol... You want them to be like Russian prisons?

> You want them to be like Russian prisons?
Yes. Turkish prisons are known to be horrible for example

Looks like a good time. Prison doesnt have to be horrible.

Niggers should be hanged, though.

Sometimes the most obvious answer is the smartest

I see nothing wrong with this.

The point of prison should be to rehabilitate and condition the prisoner to engage in a normal society and enjoy normal activities away from crime.

You know why crime in America is so bad? Because a guy who gets caught with one joint of marijuana at the age of 20 gets locked up, raped by Jamal, and beaten on a weekly basis by other prisoners. Guess how that guy is going to fare once he gets out? No so well. They're even worse off and end up in a cycle of crime.

Or,
Kill niggers and crime plummets.
French prisons are crowded and criminality is rampant. I surmise your post was a pitiable attempt at baiting but I can very well imagine normies saying this seriously.
Since there are so many people (niggers) in our prisons and sentences of 2 years or less can be reduced to avoid jail, to go in there you must have really fucked up. Thus, if anything, you should endure forced labour and not taxpayer-funded leisure.

There’s really no other option than suicide, I guess

observed
it gets better
food and heating prices shoot up this winter
so will homicides
repeat year over year

Attached: cthulu.jpg (399x627, 64.52K)

How

>people

there are other options
just because people dont like the other options doesnt mean they dont exist

Attached: 1660512557361601.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)