What happened on 9/11?

what happened on 9/11?

Attached: vcnxnfv.jpg (1400x1050, 222.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOwLu323AGU
bollyn.com/solving-9-11-the-book
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do we have these threads every single day now? Is it a bot?

Zoomer here, what was the old internet like?

they didn't collapse as a result of planes hitting them. they had prior knowledge. they wanted an excuse to invade iraq. a debt was owed to saudi arabia.

America died.

youtube.com/watch?v=KOwLu323AGU

Nothing worth getting bent out of shit over today. But yea I'm not gonna take it; comply etc.

corbettreport.com
Hes got the redpills

The problem with your theory is the 9/11 psyop had been planned since 1968 when the towers were first built, never fully occupied, they were built as STAGE PROPS for the planned psyop 33 years later

Attached: 4BC82624-263D-45C2-91D2-118C90FF1AF4.png (669x1017, 525.82K)

My boss told me if I couldn't focus on work I needed to leave, so I left and went to the bar. Once I got to the bar they kept playing the news on the TV and I saw some shit about an attack in NYC.

The first great reset. Seriously- old fag here. I can confirm this is when the great reset began. All life prior to this event was fantastic and free.

Jews planned and executed the biggest false-flag attack in history and got away with it.

Israeli airport security companies allowed Arabs they radicalized who trained on Cessnas to bring weapons on airplanes while the military was carrying out hijacking drills involving flying airplanes into skyscrapers. They then used remote control tech they tried out on an Egyptair craft to fly these planes into targets that were already pre-wired with explosives, mostly clear of jewish employees, and had recent huge payday insurance policies. They broadcast multiple hijack codes to muddy the waters. Due to circumstance and also intervention from a few good people, they were minus a plane and had to give up on some of their targets like the then-sears tower. The military shot the plane down and they imploded the building during most Americans nightly commute. Some Israelis tried to set up Palestinians and bin laden. The Israelis were caught and the story got twisted and changed but ultimately it was used to pass draconian Israeli security measures for goyim, deploy military in Afghanistan and later Iraq, and hide the accounting of trillions of dollars (including “losing” the money)

It was a massive jew scam operation and the goyim ate it up and the jews got away with it. Just like they got away with covid

Could someone actually do that?

groundbreaking of the pentagon was 9/11/1941

I believe that the kikes where behind seven eleven but your theory is peak schizo

Attached: 1658103543079486.jpg (584x876, 53.94K)

Which is why I believe it.

Attached: 1638799533657.jpg (596x463, 55.68K)

Attached: 1660852328542065.jpg (3017x7000, 3.74M)

Yes, jew, (((33))) years late and built by your cousins.

See:

1. 911missinglinks

2.Solving 911, by Chistopher Bollyn
bollyn.com/solving-9-11-the-book

It's Shareblue freaking out over the 'A-17' thread.

>what happened on 9/11?
Shit, everything shit.

Dancing israelis

Some Israeli sodomites danced

Attached: 1659646514298285.png (1642x1250, 144.46K)

They could and did. The authors to read on this subject are Victor Thorn and Christopher Bollyn.