Would Goku vote Republican or Democrat?

Would Goku vote Republican or Democrat?

Attached: goku.jpg (1366x821, 122.74K)

he'd spirit bomb israel.

Goku wouldn't vote

being an anime weeb faggot he'd probably just suck a dick and whine on four-chins instead of actually voting.

miss me with that bitch shit, do better

Goku doesn't work real jobs or likes to work real jobs. He wants to train, get stronger and fight bad guys. What do you really call that? Goku is above politicians. He'd probably kill them if he had the chance. Goku is the people that are victimized by politicians.

Popeye would destroy Goku and he'd never vote Democrat

Attached: zgo1xmp66bo71.jpg (640x981, 52.67K)

goku would never accept welfare so I think the choice is obvious

>he'd probably just suck a dick and whine on four-chins instead of actually voting.
>instead of actually voting.
>Implying

Attached: Implying.gif (220x123, 514.8K)

Not for me. Care to explain?

spbp

Republican.

you need to go back

>His power level.
>How can this be?
>Its-Its OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: its over 9000.png (1160x869, 1.71M)

>can fly
>can build a house with his bare hands from raw materials
>can survive in the wild to the point of being JACKED
>married to a rich babe named Chi Chi, but doesn't ask her for money
>pounds her like a jackhammer
>rarely unhappy and has many friends

Why would he bother voting?

Goku would be on some other planet saving harmless aliens, showing up on Earth only if it was in danger of being blown up. I don't think he'd vote. I think he'd protect everyone without getting partisan.

Welfare is a democrat//liberal policy. Goku doesn't like handouts, he literally encourages his own opponents to be at full strength just to challenge himself and make victory more satisfying.

I think he'd be more libertarian than anything, but libertarians are closer to republicans than democrats

/Thread

Gohan would vote Democrat though. Vegeta is a die hard Republican. And Bulma is a TERF.

TAKE MY ENERGY, ALL OF IT

Attached: 6000001.png (1067x710, 960.75K)

goku never even kissed his wife despite fathering multiple children. I'm not sure what the political implications of this are.

He's an alien so Democrat

Goku was a moron

>Welfare is a democrat//liberal policy
Oh ok so you really believe Dems and Reps are different, despite the same people are backing them behind the curtain. Divide and rule. Got it.

he likes to kill aliens invaders from other planets to defend his homeland, so right-wing

Goku will always have the mental age of a kid. Kids do not understand romance or passionate displays of affection other than hugs.

Piccolo is a black republican who disowned his adopted gay son (Gohan)

he would just murder the deepstate and allow democracy to function again.

spbp

Attached: based goku.jpg (680x667, 69.81K)

>Goku is above politicians. He'd probably kill them if he had the chance.
this Goku would wipe out all politicians

Chi-chi is literally a sexual predator taking advantage of a retard.

Yup, he's based unlike JOBgeta

Super saiyan = nay i serve zeus

that's not even true. you can watch dragon ball where it was just goku and bulma and he clearly isn't as dumb as he's made out to be

Have you watched the show? Then it's not a question. His beliefs and values and monologues are textbook cliche "lefty" territory. He'd vote Democrat until he saw that all this shit is fake then he wouldn't vote.

Vegeta is more right wing shithead in fact he's probably a closet faggot too. He vote Republican.

This makes so much sense.

Attached: keks.jpg (330x349, 29.92K)

>he clearly isn't as dumb as he's made out to be
That boy dumb as a stump. He was born stupid, and then suffered massive brain damage shortly after arriving on Earth. He's got the mental capacity of a retarded 9 year old.

Attached: 1641949036887.jpg (1242x1286, 887.69K)

>Kakarot if you don't vote for SOMEONE we'll lose our democracy!

Attached: th-1697735098.jpg (474x296, 25.58K)

He's part of a super warrior race that colonizes planets for a living and when ascends they gain blonde hair and blue eyes

You tell me who he's voting for.

Goku wouldn't vote, he'd also bomb israel