Why are they so angry these days? It seems like there is a lot more rage and frustration coming from up north recently...

Why are they so angry these days? It seems like there is a lot more rage and frustration coming from up north recently. I will take my first trip north of the border since 2019, when I take my summer break on Okanagan Lake near Kelowna. How have things changed in Canada IRL over the past 3 years?

Attached: Canadafrog.png (800x574, 168.46K)

Fuck you

The truckers getting shut down really soured their syrup.

Don't forget to sample Canadian shills' favorite national food - pooteen.

Attached: pootine.webm (854x480, 2.82M)

>He's asking why we're pissed
I'm wondering why you guys aren't more pissed off.

Handgun b& came in effect today.

I used to go to Canada a couple of times per year, but it's a WEF shithole now, just like Sri Lanka.

Attached: FZw947zWYAEaOMw.jpg (1277x1125, 415.91K)

Probably drugs and obesity more than anything else. Also, demographic division makes mass-action more difficult.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1650x931, 215.41K)

everyday is pain in this place

City doesn't look the same anymore, all Filipino and Indians.. Fuck TruPoo

Car b& in effect next month.

Attached: FYn_iEhXgAAZVQQ.jpg (783x960, 74.2K)

Alberta is okay. Rest of Canada is trash. Nothing changed.

Were not angry you fucking piece of shit you'll fucking know when were angry.

Attached: SorryIntensifiles.jpg (589x506, 48.21K)

We have a population of 38 million spread across the second largest country on the planet. This makes it hard to come together as a nation to get anything meaningful done. Plus most of us live close to the USA border so we tend to identify a lot more with the states given how close they are to us and how much more we hear about them.

Our government hates the common man, keeps shutting on them, shifting blame on them etc. Trudeau is trying to shut down farmers and get Canadians eating bugs.

As a Canadian I think the thing I want most is a feeling of community and purpose which is sorely lacking here. People don't go to church, don't have bbq's, or do much of anything. They're brainwashed, demoralized sheep who just watch Netflix and tik Tok all day. Used to be the US and Canada could visit eachother without a passport but some dickhead stopped that. We can't afford homes. 7 years ago the average house in my town near Vancouver cost 200k and now that same place can go as high as 2.5 million. Everyone is fucked and knows it or copes by pretending their twitter activism is actually helping the world.

Everything got worse and keeps getting worse.

Can we arrange a fake marriage so I can flee to America with you?

The fuck you gonna do?

Alberta would be god tier if it weren't for the absurd amount of degenerate gang activity.

hey sorry buddy, but go fuck yourself eh?

Won't stop us from making 3d printed ones desu

Canadians rarely get angry in the traditional sense. It's more like something subtle happens and a switch flips. We're a bipolar country.

theyre being destroyed on hyperdrive.replaced by the worst of the worst. pleaole think utlraviolence wont show up soon but it may sooner than later.
literally castros cuck session son is flossing on them. They want to murder him and zog and deport the poos and chinks and muslims. I dont blame them.

imagine having a tranny chink in charge of healthcare tellign you your kids will be mutilated and you wil lbe arrested. its full on satanic fuckery. Actual Americans stand with them

Attached: canadian citizens.jpg (600x402, 56.65K)

where does this faggot live? literally addressi wanna see it on google maps

Checked
We're coldly passively aggressively contempt until were not

Attached: 1650320298443.png (361x287, 73.16K)

Attached: 8F4A4001-6546-435D-8226-158A1E5324B8.gif (480x360, 3.13M)

Because we live in an ever increasingly communist suitable that functions via an elaborate modern citizen-Stasi like system, and is fuelled by extreme levels of gynocentrism, misandry, ethnomasochism/Loxism/anti-Europeanism, and halfa million third worldersa year are imported to slowly cause the situations for either full-scale technological totalitarian enslavement on every level and at every scale, or (repeated) civil/race wars and/or Balkanization.

Plus, the vast majority of retards are too retarded to know they're retarded, and they think the retarded opinions they retardedly source (from CBC or other mainstream media/government organizations) are not retarded and are in fact the equivalent to or superior to the actual non-retarded real critical thoughts of non-retards. These retards get upset and offended when non-retards point out their retardation- and retards have pushed to make it illegal, in effect, to offend others, especially retards. So in our situation, the non-retarded are being victimized, abused, enslaved, and slowly genocided by the retarded while our retarded government cheers it on, because retards, like retards, vote for them.

The hate your seeing is because more Canadians than the the government would like to admit know that we are getting fucked over. Tribal lines are already drawn. Small groups have started leaving the cities. Lots of us are just waiting to walk into the bush. No one knows what the breaking point will be but prairie people know what will come. If your a new Canadian yeah might wanna back your bags.

Kelowna is a hellhole. Go to vernon on kalmalka lake side and you'll have a great time.

>Why are they so angry these days?
Trudouche

Attached: trudope.png (702x708, 244.2K)

It's because its not Winter and it's not cold!
That's effen why! :D

I do not have a great deal of hope for the future of the US, to be quite blunt.

IT'S 100 TIMES WORSE HERE

>entire canada changed from white to asian
>people still talk about canadian culture being tim hortons, hockey, maple syrup, alcoholism and le funny accent.

Canada is already dead but now the mold growing off its dead corpse wants to proclaim that they are canada and in fact always have been

In short, it’s retarded.

You have no idea what Canada has become...

>Fatherless teen boys of mixed race roam ghe streets and vandalize public property and disrespect and maybe assault their elders.

>Degeneracy in wide open now. Men wearing dresses. Fags. Lesbians. Horrible language and entertainment ratings at an all time low. Any kid can hop on youtube or netflix and run into a show like the Boys or some other filth.

>Canada has been ramping up their visible minority mumbers by opening the floodgates to India just like Father England of years gone by...Northern Ontario used to be a bastion of white and native outdoorsman. Now its Bollywood North. If you agree to STAY in a town like Timmins you can come get a citizenship and go to school here. But tou MUST AGREE TO STAY IN SAID TOWN...you see...theyre trying ti build a demographic webbing in these OLD Canadian stock towns like Timmins. The entire populatiom is Native and White. The whites are either french, brit, French/brit or maybe 2nd gen Polak, Italian or Finn.

>Cancel culture. Careful what you post online or what pictures you take with youe face on it for a bit of fun. It might bight you on the ass.

>Inflation nation. Everything is inflated. Our taxes are so fucking high you stay poor. Lets say you were in New Hampshire as a plant worker. Typically you make 55,000$/year. If you worked alot of overtime maybe you could get 90,000$. No income tax you take home 90,000$. Not here. Youd be lucky to.see.65,000$ after taxes. You cant even work hard here fkr the dream. Death by taxes.

there's a lot of retards in the country blissfully unaware of the devious shit the government is doing/plans on doing. also having a high influx of foreigners poisoning the communities to make them sterile

Attached: 1658452612630480.jpg (1024x658, 90.96K)

Gonna invite my “friends and family” and kick you out. Hahahahah

It’s okay user, patriots are in control. The Jews will be BTFO once again Singh I mean sigh....