Christianity is being openly conquered. Everywhere you go...

Christianity is being openly conquered. Everywhere you go, you cannot find a church being converted into a Mosque or a Hof.

As a right wing White man or woman. you only have one choice. Return to your Gods and to your Folk. Free yourself from your semitic shackles and return to your Gods.

Attached: Article.jpg (713x642, 137.93K)

Christianity was never based. It was also a cuck religion. It will always be a cuck relgion. You are basically the NeoCons of spirituality. If you are Christian, you are not Right Wing. You are a cuckold through and through.

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-171210_Kindle.jpg (1080x1978, 745.88K)

based

Attached: Freyja.jpg (1200x980, 260.51K)

>divide and conquer thread #243982987234

Attached: crash bandicoot dance.gif (400x300, 847.63K)

Yeah that's what we're trying to end. The dividing and conquering of European spirituality.

Attached: 1650116349012.jpg (1232x1304, 882.46K)

>Everywhere you go, you cannot find a church being converted into a Mosque or a Hof.
Right. You cannot. I have no idea what you are talking about.

>don't worship the one true God
>Worship a comic book character instead

Jesus is the Lord, He came to save us, putting sin to death by His Passion and destroying death by His Resurrection. Repent and turn to Him so you can be saved and attain to eternal life, Amen.

Attached: My_Lord_and_my_God.jpg (828x842, 93.51K)

Yeah you're so right, I should worship an Adult Swim character instead, my eyes have been opened.

Attached: 1652227452167.jpg (1200x675, 78.97K)

>don't worship the gods of your ancestors
>worship the 'god' of the jews instead

Somebody as clueless as yourself is useless.

Heeb says what?

t. José McBurger de la Cruz

christianity is a work of fiction lmao

Didn’t they murder him for blasphemy under jewish laws? Doesn’t sound like He is their guy to me. Sounds like He makes you know who seethe.

Love you too brother

Attached: Hero.jpg (960x960, 304.48K)

>Your religion is being conquered!
>Go worship this made-up neopagan LARP created by British Jews

Nice try, moishe

Milk truck

yes, go worship the made-up judeo-christian LARP created by Roman jews instead

you just promote division and hatred of europe

>europe is christian for 1400 years
>n...not those ancestors

Christianity wasn't conquered. It was cucked from the start.

You mean the guy that had Talmudists seething for almost 1400 years?

paganism is just as cucked as christianity and every other religion in the west. the corruption of the religion is downstream of the corruption of the spirit. swapping books won't fill the hole

yeah of course they'd seethe, christianity was made to turn jews away from judaism and bring them closer to rome, it's good at making the jewest of jews mad but the sly ones know that you're still worshipping an abrahamic religion at the end of the day

Stupid headline, so full of weasel words
>America's last
More like it's first, since there weren't any until AFA showed up.
>church
AFA is not a christian group. It is Folkish Asatru.

Also, fuck the jew media for lying so hard. Go to a synagogue as a nigger and try to become a jew. They will kick you out on the spot.

AFA openly acknowledges the filth of the modern West and rejects it openly. It's hard for neoliberalism to infect it when AFA is keenly aware that neoliberalism exists, whereas churches do not. The bulk of their membership is straight White families with kids.

Yeah because it's a common practice for Heebs to deny Yahweh

>you just promote division and hatred of europe
Are you literally retarded?

Attached: Untitled22.jpg (1262x804, 129.19K)

>
>paganism is just as cucked as christianity
Exept only Pagans have White-only Hofs

Attached: 1638112885371.jpg (1280x1084, 218.17K)

>Europe is subverted for less than 1000 years
>I-I love this rich history of being genocided for a jewish god!
Yahweh is god of the jews. His son is king of the jews. It is said clearly and repeatedly in the bible that neither Greeks nor Romans are tribes of israel, they are goyim others and not jews, nor chosen by yahweh.

Attached: christian genocide.jpg (493x3991, 1.66M)

Lmao niggers are so stupid. They claim they hate White people and that we are evil savages yet this nigger travels to northern Michigan to harass a white only church that isn’t in any way bothering her daily nigger activities. Niggers and Jews … bad news.

Always funny to see cucks call it a good basis for family and race when Christ literally says if you love your race or your family more than God that you can't be a Christian.