Someone has been copy pasting other people's shitposts

Someone has been copy pasting other people's shitposts.
I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.

Attached: F2AB7DA7-4759-4E26-8EB4-D980CD787D97.jpg (709x566, 52.59K)

sometimes when I'm bored I go to the archive and find a good thread and just repost it. No one ever notices. I've even gone back 5-10 years, still works.

probably a bot copying successful threads to slide the board

Based.

had this happen before. If it happens to you it means your gangstalker or cia agent is fucking with you

People copy-paste my posts all the time. It makes me feel good.

???
i have a text file with something like 58000 words that is copied shitposts from various boards, ive been saving them since 2009 because no one ever told me how to screenshot

People copy-paste my posts all the time. It makes me feel good.

What is a spin pasta

Somebody found your words to be so profoundly retarded that the only conceivable use for them would be to make a meme of them

It's clownpenis.fart

I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it.

post example though it has happened to me too
it is oftentimes autistic anons who are even more addicted to the you's than you but are too autistic to actually be original or funny

Attached: IMG_0851.jpg (676x898, 146.48K)

i have a pasta saved from 2019 that i am waiting for the right moment to post

Attached: 103978904.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

Yeah dude it’s crazy I think Someone has been copy pasting other people's shitposts.

Attached: F2AB7DA7-4759-4E26-8EB4-D980CD787D97.jpg (709x566, 146.92K)

*farts*

I just farted in your thread.

FAQ
>What does this mean?
The amount of jannies (faggots) in this thread and Any Forums account has increased by one.

>Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be deserving of a stinky fart and therefore a janny infestation. These include, but are not limited to:
>Am I banned from the Any Forums?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional fart, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

>I don't believe my thread deserved a fart. Can you un-fart it?
No. I cannot un-fart. My judgement is perfect and clear. Regardless, if you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Any Forums PMs within several seconds. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of fart appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

>How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Accept the fart and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Any Forums. I will continue to fart in your threads until you improve your conduct. Remember: Any Forums is hell. You can check out whenever you want and for however long you want. But you can never leave.

Attached: j610e8lvwqg91.jpg (960x1792, 207.15K)

I think that would make a good indie movie plot. Waiting for the best moment to use it, agonizing over the decision, realizing that if you use it, that's it, it's over , you don't have another pasta.

I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it and top of it

I had something similar happen once. This was back in Obama times. I made a good point about 9/11. Then some jewish shill copypasted it and threw in a bunch of bullshit about schizo theories, flat Earth or some shit. It was a well-poisoning attempt, but I don't think they train them to do that anymore, on account of how it's a stupid tactic that tips their hand.

Imagine kidnapping him and his daughter. you bring them to a secluded location, and strap davis to a chair. "LET US GO!" he says.
His daughter is visibly scared. you approach and grab her. she resists, but it's no use against your average male strength. you take her clothes off till she's just wearing her little panties and a bra. warwick is begging you not to. he starts to tear up, knowing well what's about to happen to his daughter. you rip off her last two pieces of garment until she's standing there completely naked, infront of you and her father.
You can tell she has never been with a man before. You pick her up, and enter her. She's fucking tight. You barely get the tip fully in before she begins to bleed. She screams in pain as you go deeper and deeper. in and out, blood smears further down your shaft as you progress.
As you stretch her virgin pussy out more and more, it gradually becomes easier to penetrate her deeper and faster.
your average sized cock begins poking out of her stomach with every thrust. she still screams out of pain and fear, but now her little midge pussy tells a different story...

Attached: 4BA24F97-A6FE-431D-A7DE-A278DADB8C8E.jpg (865x1390, 176.45K)

Attached: F2AB7DA7-4759-4E26-8EB4--D980CD787D97.jpg (1656x956, 101.71K)